Chapter #3: Ice Ice Baby

We were all in the mess hall, I saw this paste that we call breakfast, I tasted it, i pushed it away and i just ate the small mini waffles that i cooked with the microwave under my bed. I ate it when no one was looking. I was sitting in between Scott and Lightning since the only girl left i could possibly talk to is Dawn, but she is plain out crazy. Sam was eating, I saw him spit it out, "so that is why Gruel rhymes with cruel" he said. It got all in my hair and all over Scott's face. "Are you serous? you got it in my hair!" I said as i tried to get out some of the paste. "Oops sorry guys" Sam said. Scott threw the bowl at him. I started to laugh. I looked over at Mike, who had one of his 'impressions' going on. Mike was obviously trying to hide it from Zoey, which annoyed me.

//I know what Mike has, I want to tell Zoey but I would lose Mike as a possible ally. I don't know but i am smarter than most people think//

"there has gotta be some protein in this somewhere" Lightning said as he ate some of the paste, he choked on it. "Don't worry i'll save you" Dawn said. She used a choking technique which caused him to spit up the paste and a roach. Dawn picked up the roach. "Woah that was a close one, thanks weird creepy girl!" Lightning said. "Thanks for what?" Dawn said "your safe now little one" she pet the roach which made the roach purr. I looked over at this mouse with a big brain. I squealed. "oh god Luna what now" Scott said. "Mouse, incredibly large head" I said to him. Cameron said something about the mouse that i am pretty sure was not English. He tried to pet it then its eyes turned bright green and we all screamed while the mouse destroyed the mess hall. We all ran out of the mess hall., then it threw the fridge, It almost hit me, then i felt someones arms wrapped around me, basically protecting me from the fridge almost hitting me. I opened my eyes and i realized it was Scott. I saw most of the boys giving him thumbs up.

//ARE YOU SERIOUS!? why is it that whenever I'm in some type of danger he is always there! I think he really does care about me//

I got out of his grip. "Uh thanks for saving me" I said as my cheeks turned a bright shade of pink, I saw him blush too "welcome sweetheart, lets just pretend this never happened" he said. "Deal" I said. Mike then got thrown out of the mess hall. Then the loud-speaker went off "Attention players, please head to the looming tragedy now known as the looming tragedy, your race begins.. now!" Chris said as he used a horn to start the race. "alright Maggots Ho!" Jo said as she started to run. We all followed her and we got to the looming tragedy after a few minutes. "did we win?" Sam said. I looked over at Cameron to see that he threw up in a bush. "if we were hamsters, i would've eaten you by now" Jo said. "Hey stop making fun of him! he has the same amount of Chance as you do in this competition!" I said to her. She was about to say something back until Chris whistled " Okay mutant food, On with the challenge! Part 1 is an uphill battle. you have to climb all the way to the top of cliff, the team that reaches the top first gets an advantage in the next part of the challenge" Chris said "You can climb with your hands or you can use whatever you find in that pile, don't worry this junkyard doesn't have a dog, it has a giant mutant beetle!" he said. Once again, Courtney, should've sued him. The beetle hissed at us and we all gasped. "that guy is a bit of a hoarder" Chris said "his escape is full of useful cud and some disgusting cud" The beetle picked up a toilet and he threw a toilet at us, the toilet hit my face and i fell over."Ow!" I yelled. I heard Lightning laugh.

//I have a thick skull -laughs and falls over//

"Will Luna be alright?!" Scott said "Not like a care, we will just be down a man." Chef lifted me up and took me to the infirmary. I woke up a few hours later,and I Looked around. "where am I?" I got up, i lost my balance and i fell over, but I got up quickly. I looked at the mirror in the infirmary. I saw that i had a black eye, a swollen cheek, and a tooth missing. I gasped. "I have to get to the challenge!" I said as i ran out of the infirmary, I saw an Icy area, I ran that way to see everyone playing capture the flag. "Your team has the tiny fort and yeah just go" Chris said. I ran over there. "Hey i'm back" I said. "Luna! you look awful" Scott said to me. "Yeah I know don't remind me" I said. "Good thing you got here when we did, about 2 minutes ago" Dawn said. Dawn told me everything that happened since I was knocked out from the toilet. "So Scott you chose the little fort!? Ugh I come back and I see that our team is 100% going to lose again!" I said. "That's my girl" Scott said. "I thought I actually- ugh never-mind!" I said. "Now on with the challenge!" Chris said