Chapter #8: The Treasure Island of Dr. Mclean

I was currently sleeping, The bed was harder then usual, which was strange, but all that I dreamed of last-night was Scott asking me to be girlfriend. I heard an alarm clock go off. I quickly got up and I saw the flower that fell out of my hair, My dream was true! I put the flower back in my hair. We all gasped. "huh? where are we?" Mike said. "No! Chris must've drifted us while we were asleep!" Zoey said. "Yeah.. Wait, I don't remember anything after dinner" Scott said "Except my conversation with Luna last night" he said. I must've had a lot of dinner then because i do not remember it. "Dinner! that's it!" Cameron said. "It was the Turkey butterlini or whatever!" I said. "guys I am not gonna be some stupid shark bait" Scott said. "Don't worry they won't find ud with all this junk on the way" Mike said. Which was so fake. "Hey sweet hat" Mike said as he put this fedora. His Manitoba came back, oh my god, just oh words can't explain. "Aye gooday Sheila" Manitoba said "Aren't you the Ritchie Ditch" He said. I then saw Zoey being pushed in the water, and Cameron took off the hat. I started to remember everything that happened last night, Scott asked me to be his girlfriend and I said that I wouldn't drool over Manitoba. Thank god for Cameron then.

//Alright, so I guess I am Scott's new girlfriend, I think it's best if no one knows about it, but then again, it sucks being with a guy on a different team because it'll end up challenges be thrown for each other and yeah, happened in season 2 look, but anyways, if Cameron can just keep Manitoba hidden, I can keep my promise and just stay with Scott, but first things first, Cameron has to know, so does Zoey and Mike, they are my friends, they deserve to know, but when Jo does, that's when things get ugly//

"Morning suckers!" Chris said "How did you enjoy your turkey butterlini?" I growled, he almost made me forget about my own relationship! "Hey Chris? How many times did you call your mommy today? I had no idea that Tabasco was used for thumb sucking before I started interning for sippycup McLean" Dakota said as she kept growing, my eyes widened, and I can tell Chris wasn't listening to her comments. "Uh" Chris said. Lightning, Jo, and I looked at each other. "What?" Dakota said as everyone stepped away from her. "what is everyone staring at?" She said. "Uh your hair is already growing back" Mike said. "Really? Yay!" Dakota said, but her hair was a bright green "Um when did you all get shorter" She said. We all just stared at her. "First things first, if anyone is still trying to find that McLean brand invincibility statue I hid at the beginning of the season, You can stop now because someone already found it" Chris said. We all stared at each other. "Now speaking of digging things up, today's challenge is about digging up the ultimate reward, life itself! Your first part of the challenge is to race to the shore by any means possible, first team there wins a handy reward, last team gets a Haynes penalty before you embark on a quest for buried treasure" Chris said in a pirate voice. "Your using us to dig up treasure now? Weak!" Dakota said. "There WAS treasure here once years ago, but I already found it, how do you think I bought the island?" Chris said. "Must've been a pretty small treasure, right budster" Dakota said, elbowing Zoey. "Hey Dakota catch this" Chris said, throwing a mirror. She opened the mirror "ooh a picture of a big scary monster big deal" Dakota said. "Uh dude that's a mirror" Scott said. Dakota screamed "I'm a monster!" she broke the mirror with her hands "When I get my hands on you I'll tear you apart!" She said. "Ah game on" Chris said and he backed up his jet-ski to get away from her. Jo ripped of the sign of our team logo and she handed it to Lightning "Okay power puff, get rowing!" Jo said "and pinkie get in the water and push" She said and she pointed to the water. I sighed and I jumped in, I got in position. I looked over at the other team and Scott blew me a quick kiss, I blushed and Jo gave me daggers. "What are you doing Maggot?!" Jo said. "Uh waiting for Lightning to row!" I said.

// that was close, Jo probably know's whats up, but I have to tell Scott the first minute he gets that we can't do public affection when our teammates are around//