Chapter #7: A Mine Is A Terrible Thing To Waste

• Dedicated to the contestants that will die XD

I was in the bathrooms, taking a quick shower. The water pressure sucked so I seriously had be right up against the wall, which was probably all gross. I got out and I put my clothes on. My hair was still wet, which ruined my shirt. I walked in on the girls side of the cabin, I screamed and I covered my eyes. Jo was working out naked, ew! "Oh I forgot you were here pinkie" Jo said as she put on her towel. "Oh my god why were you doing that?!" I said and I uncovered my eyes. She just shrugged.

//that girl really does have big hairy body issues!!! now that image is burned in my head//

I was already in the mess hall and I was sitting on the tree stump since I was way to lazy to stand at the moment. "Alright where is the disgusting Joke called breakfast" Jo said. "We can't, Chef isn't here and neither is breakfast" Cameron said. "Hey? Where is Scott?" I said. "Wow Luna, that should be the least of your worries" Zoey said. "Sorry Lightning needs meat, M-E- uh E" Lightning said. "Wow I knew you were stupid but not that stupid" I said. Lightning rolled his eyes at me "C'mon lets make our own breakfast" He said. I stood up and I walked in the kitchen. "Nothing in the fridge" Mike and I said. "Nothing in the cupboards either" Zoey said. I looked around other places but no food was in it. Until I heard a voice "We should check in the walk In freezer" I honestly had no idea who it was but it was all weird. "Hey yeah! The freezer" Lightning said as he ran into the freezer. "Sha-bingo a meatsicle" he said and we all ran in.

//I wonder where Scott was? I didn't see him in the mess hall, hm something is going in and I need to know what//

Soon as I ran in, I saw that the door closed. "Oh no, I knew that voice was something weird" I said. Everyone just stared at me. "Girl your obviously going crazy" Anne Maria said. "Challenge time suckers!" Chef said as he started to drive the truck. I held on to the wall while he was driving. "This is highly unorthodox" Cameron said. I looked over at Lightning who was eating a piece of meat. "I wish I had my mini waffles right now" I said. "Where are you taking us?" Zoey said. "You'll see" Chef said laughing.

-

Chef was backing up the truck and we were lifted, and dropped out of the truck, and surprise surprise I landed on top of Scott. This time he made no move, weird, I quickly got up and I wiped off all the dirt on me. "Oh they're here, finally!" Chris said on a large TV "today's challenge is to find a golden Chris statue in your team colors, hidden somewhere In this old abandoned mine, first team back wins" he said. "Sha-done and Sha-done, Go Team Dude and Luna!" Lightning said. "Are you Sha-blind! I"m not a-" Jo said as something hit her face which cut her off. Chef was throwing a bunch of backpacks out of the truck, and if Jo got hurt they must be heavy. "Don't worry! There are enough packs for everyone!" Chris said. Chef tossed everyone a pack, It wasn't that heavy, but then again, I am strong so it must be hard for Cameron. "What did you put in them? Rocks?" Jo said when she was going to open the pack. "Nope nope nope, no peeking!" Chris said "those fifty pound bags are purely for your torment and my amusement" I sighed as I put the bag on my shoulders "enjoy" He said. "Chemical watches? Why do we need to measure our exposure to toxic waste?" Cameron said. I agree with him, but then again it's a toxic island. "No reason" Chris said "except that I rented the Mine out to the hazardous material" We all gasped. "Woah, woah are you demented?" Anne Maria said "no which is why I'm in a studio right now" Chris said. We all groaned. "Relax it's perfectly safe" Chris said "for thirty minutes, when your badge turns orange you have 15 minutes left and when it turns red you have a 5 minute warning, and you see a skull and cross bones, that means we'll dedicate this episode to you, but no way it is going to come to that" My eyes widened and then I felt calmer. "I sent Dakota down there for 40 minutes and she is gonna be fine-ish" Chris said "Now get moving!" I just stood there "will you at least give us a hint to where the statues are?" Zoey said. "Funny story, the statues have gone missing, someone or something must've took them" Chris said. "Uh is it well lit In there?" Brick said. Oh yeah his dark thing. "It's a mine bro, pitch black, all the way, there are flashlights and fireflies inside" Chris said "first come first serve" he said "anywho, times a wasting people and so are your healthy blood cells, so go!"