Chap 5

"I know my story is not trending and its flopping badly, yet im writing it cause it helps me making my stress fade away. I may not be a good writer but please don't judge me coz its my first story. And that girl above is Hania"

*Walks into chapter*

(After 5 months, Hania confessed her feelongs  for Yawar)

Yawar•

I was busy in studying some files. After studying them i leaned my head back and sighed. Here is too much like too much work but never ever i leave it incomplete no matter if i have to stay up all night. After hours of work when it was almost like 8pm i took a little break and offered my Isha and had a cup of coffee. My employee are well aware of it and one of them brings the cup before even I command.

Just as i was taking a sip, i smiled when her face came up in my thoughts. Her gorguess beautiful blue eyes. I can't believe why but this girl is just always running in my mind whenever I'm free.

My face brightened up even more when I remembered that i will see her after office. Her beautiful hair increases her beauty even more. I love her so much and i don't know how did i get so lucky to have someone as beautiful as her.

But sometimes she starts to act really strange that i start to doubts her feelings. And i hate it, i know she wants my time. My love , my care but my office work doesn't let me meet her conditions yet i try my best to make time for her. i have promised her that i will go to her at 9pm because its her 23rd birthday tomorrow and i will celebrate it with her tonight.

I know its only been 5 months since we confessed, since we are together but now i am head over heels for her. I don't know why but i love her so much and i don't care a thing what people thinks of her. I like her being bold.

A message popped up on my phone, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at it and my faced beamed with joy. It was from my girl;

Hania: I hope you remember it<3

I smiled and placed my phone back its already 8:30pm. I quickly checked my emails and all files that have been studied.

Okay almost all my work is done, means now i can leave. I said goodbye to my employees that actually came in my way and asked one of them to tell Haroon im leaving a bit early. If there is any problem feel free to call me and she nodded.

I was on my way to Hania's flat. She said that she will tell her parents about me when the time is right and i will tell my family. She sometimes act weird like sometimes she wear a bit inappropriate and like go to parties at nights without letting me know.

But whenever i tell her to stop these things she just gets annoyed and starts calling me malechauvinist or a conservative boyfriend. But once we get together. I will love her so much that she will forget everything. I will teach her all the things, she don't understand now.

I bought a chocolate cake and lots of things, some teddy bears and also a pink floral frock on my way. I parked my car in the parking lot and started to walk towards her.

I swung keys into the door and opened it. I looked around and found her. She was getting ready. I shook my head while smiling. She was so busy in curling her hair that she didnt even notice me. I cleared my throat to gain her attention.