Part 7

Recap : Ragini pov

Ps: not proofread.. Can contain many mistakes

Ragini pov :

FINALLY YOU ARE BACK
What does he mean by it? Is he expecting me? But why? As much as I hate to admit it it's true that I've developed strong feelings for him which I don't want to name.. If I name it then I've to use that four letter word which I hate the most...
No.. My feelings for you is genuine and pure and I will never ever insult it with the word which consists of the letter L.O.V.
But wait.. why his lips are moving in slow motion? Is he gonna kiss me? 💋
No.. It doesn't seem so but then what is he doing by moving his lips and tongue?
K lemme sharpen my ears it seemed to have stop functioning from the moment I heard the word back.. Time to switch it on..
He's asking someone whether they are ok.. Wait.. Whos that.. There's no one here.. Oh shit.. He's asking me.. God how embarrassing.. I just made a fool out of myself.. It's time to switch on your mouth too ragini.. Come on do it
"huh.. Hi how are you?"
He looked at me as if he's seeing something strange..
OK I had enough.. It's time for a good chat..
"I guess we need to talk"
He looked a bit taken back but then after a moment he nodded..

Laksh pov :

I looked at the lady seated in front of me who is currently ruling both my body and mind..
I expected her to be shocked when she sees me back but never expected her to react so affected..
Do I mean so much to her r am I just hallucinating? I guess I am..
"so I guess all this is not a coincidence.. Am I right?" she spoke breaking me from my trance..
I'm totally surprised.. She's always a puzzle for me. One moment she seems like a hooker to me and the next moment a broken soul.. One moment she seemed to be a poor girl and the next moment she became bold enough to have a one night stand.. Even today a while back she looked like a lost puppy with a confused look and now she's looking all graceful and is giving a Serene look..
"I asked you something Mr. Maheswari"
I frowned when she called me Mr. Maheswari.. "it's only laksh"
She smirked a little and said
"but I'm here for an interview and I guess it's the right way of addressing you"
Now it's my turn to to smirk "if that's the case then why did you allow me to hug and kiss while you entered? And why did you order for a talk when I'm the boss here"
She looked a bit taken back "well.. That.. I don't know" she replied honestly
Well that's what I loved the most about her. Her honesty and her straightforward nature.. She never felt ashamed to reveal her real self.. She doesn't care whether th6 opposite person judges her r not..
"so now let me clear some things to you.. Yeah I'm the one who sent the interview card to you because I WANT YOU"
She looked shocked hearing me.. Of course any girl would react the same way.. Stupid laksh what the hell were you thinking.. If you say I want you did you think she'll immediately say yes and will agree to be with you.. As much as I hate kavya I agree with one thing with her that is I DON'T KNOW TO TALK WITH GIRLS..

Authors pov:

Cursing him mentally he looked for raginis reaction who was still staring at him like a statue.. He expected her to atleast slap r shout at him but all she did was stare..
As he doesn't want to make the situation worse laksh decided to ask sorry and let her go when she immediately spoke "where you spying on me?"
Now it's laksh turn to get shocked.. She was not reacting for the I want you part but it seems that there's something more to it... He decided that it's better to say everything to her no matter if she accepts to be with him r not.. He doesn't want to start anything with lies even if it meant an affair..
Yes affair.. That's what he wanted to name his feelings..
Sighing he nodded yes..
"I want all the details including the reason for you wanting me" ragini spoke in her no nonsense tone..
They both sounded very professional as they both doesn't want the other to know about the feelings for eo..
Laksh narrated all his past with kavya and followed by him spying on her as he wanted to have an with her minusing the fact that he grew feelings for her..
"so your as broken soul as I'm.. That's the reason you understood me so well.. But why me? After me you could have had so many one night stands.. Why didn't you select one of them?" ragini asked as she wants to clear everything
"first and foremost.. You are the only person who I had been intimate with.. Second I don't go around having fun.. Third and the most important thing I wanted to have affair one and only with you as only you can understand the pain undergone AND WILL NOT GET ANY FEELINGS INVOLVED IN THIS RELATION. SO ARE YOU IN? "
Ragini looked intensely at him for a while and stood up from her chair he too stood up as he thought that she's gonna leave but to his utter surprise she moved towards him and sealed her lips with them..
From there started the journey of two broken souls who indulged in an LUSTFUL AFFAIR for healing the other person.

Precap : Raginis pov regarding her decision and some intimate moments of raglak