Epilogue

Ragini.. Mhmm.. Mhmm.. Ragini.. No.. Raginiiii..

Ragini no don't do it..

Laksh one last time please..

No ragini leave me..

Laksh.. Please..

Ragini... Mhmm

Laksh I'll not leave you

No ragini.. I'm not eating one more of those fruits anymore

(😂😂😂 how many of you imagined something else.. Be honest)

Rag : stop it laksh.. The way you were making noises people definitely gonna misunderstand..

Saying so ragini pouted while laksh held her by her waist and pulled her towards him.. He took her in her embrace..

Lak : well ragini.. Actually  there's no one in this house except us to misunderstand of what we do.. You have sent all the servants for a long leave for God knows the reason behind it.. Even if they are I don't even mind.. Your my wife and I can give whatever sound I can..

Rag : laksh.. Stop it.. It's not time for romance.. You first eat the fruits and take rest.. Only last week you got discharged.. I want my hot hubby back all fit and fine.. Now eat them without complaining like a child..
Laksh pouted..

Lak : stop dictating me.. I was your boss..

Rag : Exactly.. You WAS my boss .. Not anymore.. And now I'm your wife which is more superior than boss.. I've full control on you..now keep quite and eat this fruit..

Lak : OK I will.. Only if you first give me the fruit which I ask for..

Rag : OK.. which fruit? Banana? Or apple? Or grapes?

Lak : strawberry..

Rag : what strawberry? I don't have strawberry.. And who will eat strawberry when you are sick..

Lak : I will

Saying so he grabbed her by waist and smashed his lips on her.. Ragini finally understood the real meaning of his strawberry..

Laksh at first smooched his strawberry between his lips and then took a bite on it while ragini moaned in pleasure..

Taking this as an excuse he started devouring his strawberry without any mercy in hunger to extract all its juices..

Ragini forgot about everything and gets equally involved.

After a full two minutes they both separated for oxygen..

Ragini hit laksh playfully while his fingers traced her cheeks.. Ragini even after being with him for so long still could feel current passing through her body whenever he touches her..
His finger slowly moved to her lips tracing it softly while ragini closed her eyes enjoying it..

It again traveled low and ragini understood his intentions and immediately moved away..

Rag : you.. Stop seducing me.. Nothing is allowed before you are recovered..

Laksh pouted : Raguuuu...

Rag :No ragu vagu.. I've work.. Now eat these fruits and go to sleep.. I'll come and check again if you cheat me then I'll make sure to extend our separation for another one month..

Saying so ragini left for her room..

Yes she's staying in separate room as she herself can't stay away from him.. He's her drug, love, lust everything.. She craves for him as much as he does but now she has to stay away from him.. Apart from his medical condition she wants to get close with him only after confessing everything to him.. She still kept him in dark about the recent happenings..

Whenever he asks about it she keeps saying that it's sorted out and will say once your medical condition gets stable..

And the next moment he'll leave the topic.. Yes that's the level of trust he has on her.. He would blindly jump on well if she asks him to and still her family says they both are characterless lustful couple..

Well who cares? We both are enough for eo..

Days passes :

Ragini confesses everything to laksh..

He listened everything with patience...

He had tears in his eyes..

For the first time he felt to be the most luckiest person on earth.. Only two people in his life and both are ready to go to any level for him.. No matter if it means to kill people..

He looked at ragini with all the love in this world.. He moved and hugged her tightly.. Tears are rolling down from his eyes.. Both didn't utter a word.. Their tears did the talk for them..

He cupped her face..

Lak : why do you love me so much.. What did I even do to deserve this.. You ki..killed someone for me.. I don't deserve you.. All I gave you is only pain.. Your family disowned you becoz of me.. Your father died becoz of me.. Your character is questioned becoz of me.. Still.. Why do you love me so much..

Ragini took his hands and kept it in his heart..

Rag : ask this.. Ask this why it only beats for me? Ask why it only craves for me? Ask it why it suffers to keep me away from pain? Ask why it love me so much? You will get your answers..

Laksh chuckled.. They smiled teary eyed.. They looked in each other's eyes.. They fell in a deep eyelock.. They know answer for all their questions..

Suddenly laksh remembered something.. Ragini understood what he is thinking..

Rag : I know laksh.. You want to meet your father but he doesn't want to.. I tried with numerous lawyers and everyone said the same.. There's no option for him to escape from death sentence.. But if you want you can meet..

Lak : no.. No ragini.. I already lived all my life hating him for snatching my identity.. But now I have immense love and respect for him and I can't see him in this condition.. Let him be etched as the same forever in my memory..

Days passes..

Dp is given lifetime imprisonment as evidences were provided against Rajat for his criminal activities and the crimes he did for raglak.. Raglak could only save him from death and he took promise from them to never visit him till he comes back..

One night...

Moans and groans were heard..

Rag : laksh enough let's sleep.. It's getting late..

Lak :no way.. This is the punishment for you for making me wait for these many days.. Tonight I'll not let you sleep.

But laksh..

Before she could continue laksh attacked her with his lips..

He bites her making her moan simultaneously entered with his tongue..

His hands were exploring her breast while he was smooching inside her slowly with his tongue..

Ragini was feeling ecstasy hen he started rubbing her..

He enters her and both started devouring each other..

And it all started again..

Their craving for love, their craving for lust, their craving for each other never ended.. It only grew with time with two kids raksh and Taani as a gift of their lust.. Yes lust.. For them lust is purest form of their love..

There's no happily ever after.

They had their ups and downs but together forever.. ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for reading it and supporting it even with me being so irregular.. Thank you ❤️