Part 9

A girl is seen wearing a beautiful red saree with long wavy hairs and beautiful big jhumkas..

A long mangalsutra chain adorned her neck while a pinch of vermillion enhanced the beauty of her partition..

She looked heavenly gorgeous but only one thing was missing in her beautiful face.. Her smile.. She looked like a worn out corpse.. There's no life or happiness in her face..

She looked at her reflection on the mirror and a dry smile escaped her lips..

It's like she's questioning herself about y she's even living this life.. Her only answer is her family .. For them only she is bearing this torture.. Ragini smiled sadly at her fate..

Though it was an affair she was very happy and satisfied with the way laksh treated her..

But everything turned upside down that day..

That single day.. How she wished to reverse time and change all the happenings of that time..

Fb :

She as always after work left with laksh to his pent house.. After having done with it she as always opened the door with her spare key and was about to leave for the lift..

That's when she encountered the biggest shock of her life.. Her father is seen standing near the lift with hurt and furious eyes..

Ragini felt shivers run down her spine... She couldn't even meet his accusing gaze..

That's when laksh came rushing to her wrapped in his tshirt and shorts .. He failed to notice another person standing there and came near ragini

Lak :Ragini you left your purse there.. Here you go..

But he's shocked to see a teary eyed ragini staring something with fear and pain.. That's when he noticed a middle aged man standing there with hatred full eyes..

It didn't take him much time for understanding what happened..

Laksh who was in shock turned and looked at ragini and he immediately regretted it... The one person whom he wanted to protect from every minute pain is now standing with her eyes filled with tears and huge amount of pain, shame and guilt..

The sight of it itself killed him to the core.. He never thought of this situation while taking this decision.. If he did he wouldn't have proposed this affair at all..

Unable to bear it anymore.. He proceeded to apologize her father but it's too late.. He heard a loud sound of 'thud' while ragini is seen on the floor with her hands on her cheek..

This infuriated laksh a lot and woke up the beast in him.. Before he could realize he held Shekhar by his collar while ragini got panicked and came in the middle..

Rag (with teary eyes) :laksh he's my dad.. Leave him..

Lak (furiously) : but that doesn't give him any right to hurt you..

Rag :laksh.. Swear on me.. Leave him.. this instant..

Ragini shouted at the top of her voice..

Laksh slowly removed his hands off his shirt while Shekhar looked ragini accusing..

Shek : you proved today that I failed as a father..

With this broken words Shekhar collapsed on the floor while ragini shouted "papa"

She rushed towards him and placed his head on her lap and cried heavily

Rag :papa.. Please wake up.. Please.. Papa.. I'm really sorry.. Please papa.. Wake up..

Laksh immediately carried him in his arms and left to his car while ragini followed him crying..

@hospital :

Raglak admitted Shekhar in emergency ward while ragini fell on the floor collapsed.. Laksh kept his hand on her shoulder and said

Lak : don't worry ragini.. Nothing will happen to him.. Stay strong.

Ragini cried on his chest while laksh held her by her shoulders.. The doctor came out and said

Doc : patient suffered major cardiac arrest but thankfully we managed to save him but he's really very weak now.. Don't give any stress to him.. This is first attack.. If he gets another attack then we are very sorry but the chances for survival is very less..

Ragini kept a hand on her mouth and kept weeping while blaming herself for his condition..

Lak : doctor.. Can we see him now?

Doc :yeah.. But don't give any stress to him.. I repeat it again..

Saying so he went while ragini cried like hell..

Rag :laksh..thanks a lot but you please leave.. This is not the right time for you to meet him.. I'll manage.. Please go..

Lak :but ragini..

Rag : please laksh..

Ragini pleaded him with teary eyes while laksh left unwilling with an unknown gripping his heart.. He felt something really bad gonna happen and feels his whole life gonna turn upside down..

Ragini entered the ward and found Shekhar connected with various wires on his body.. Ragini heart broke seeing him like that..

Shekhar opened his eyes slowly and looked at her

Rag : papa

Shek : don't call me that.. You lost that right.. I don't even want to see your face.. Get lost from here..

Rag : papa please forgive me.. Please papa.. Please.. Please give me a chance.. Let me explain.. Please..

Ragini pleaded crying..

Shek : I don't want to hear anything from you.. If you have atleast an ounce of respect on me then you should listen to whatever I say now..

Ragini nodded fearing the worst while Shekhar held his hand and asked her to promise to marry the person he choose for her..

Ragini looked shocked at him while Shekhar felt difficulty in breathing..

Ragini got panicked and called for doctor but Shekhar stopped her and urges to promise..

Ragini with a heavy heart promised him while her heart filled with laksh..

Fb ends :

Ragini looked at her mangalsutra painfully.. This is a holy chain for every women but for her it felt like a suicide rope..

She felt disgusted to even wear this chain tied on her neck by that beast but she doesn't have an option..

A lonely tear escaped her eye while the pain still fresh in her heart..

She heard the doorbell ring but doesn't even go to open it as his mere sight disgusts her to the core

She heard a breaking sound..

To be continued..