Part 14

The servant opened the door to find dp standing there..

Dp : where's laksh..

Servant : sir, he's in his room upstairs

Dp nodded and leaves to meet laksh and his eyes met with the person whom he hates a lot now.. ragini.. he wish to kill her this moment but he can't do that..if he do so then laksh won't be alive too..

Dp looked her with all the hate in his eyes.. this girl is the reason for my son is not in my control now.. she seduced him and made him dance on her tunes.. she made my son against me.. after her entry he stopped visiting me.. he spent most of his time with her.. still I let it go as my son was having fun..but all of a sudden she left him and he was broken completely...

I couldn't see my son suffering and I'll never spare the person who's the reason for his misery.. that bitch kavya already served for her deeds..now it's time for ragini.. I sent abhay to kill her but she escaped two times..that's when my laksh got to know my truth.. he threatened to kill himself for her.. who's she? Is she more important than me? That infuriated me.. I can't stand someone as worthless as her to spoil my son's life.. but I can't do anything as laksh is already in love with her..

I don't have an option other than getting her married to him.. but that abhay.. he double crossed me.. he wanted to get married to ragini at any cost.. when I asked him to back off from the marriage he said he's in love with her and will go ahead with the marriage.. if that happens then my laksh will be a walking dead.. that's when I decided to kill him too... so my men mixed poison in his food but what happened after that is still a mystery for me.. I thought he will die and the blame will go on laksh and ragini will hate him forever..

But everything went in vain ..he's alive and now he blackmails me too.. yes he recorded all our conversations including me confessing about all the crimes I did for my son.. but the weird thing is he neither demanded money or anything.. he justs want ragini pain.. yes he wants ragini and laksh separated.. that's the reason I asked laksh to stay away from ragini even after marriage..

All the mess in our life is only because of this girl..until her entry everything was going smooth.. now my son hates me to the core.. the only reason for my existence hates my mere presence.. all because of this girl..let divorce happens between them then I'll make sure she gets rid of us..before that I have to deal with this abhay..

With hatred overloaded eyes he enters laksh room to be met with another pair of equally hatred filled eyes..

Lak : welcome mr.maheswari ..now what do you want me to do? Should I dance or sing song.. no no.. I guess you would have decided when should I die.. have you decided the date? In which form you wantme to die?

Dp : laksh..

Lak : what? Why are you shouting? Isn't this happening right now.. you are controlling my each an every move like a robot.. so obviously you should have decided this too

"beta" dp started but laksh interrupted

Lak : now stop your honey coated words and just come to the point mr.maheswari.. what you want me to do?

Dp : I came here only to see you.. it's been long..i was missing you..

Laksh smiled sarcastically

Lak : wow great.. if that's the real reason can you please leave the place.. I don't want to even see your face.. get lost..

Dp : but laksh I'm your father ..did you forget my love for you?

Lak : love? do you even know the meaning of it? Love means sacrifice..it means to see our loved person in happiness.. love is somethimg which ragini has on me.. eventhough she doesn't acknowledge it she does love me.. the trust that she has on me is a form of showing her love on me which I broke cruelly because of you..love is the one which I have on ragini.. to keep her safe I'm staying away from her..this is called love.. don't even insult the word by calling it with your mouth..

Dp : laksh..i'm your father ..i was always your everything until she came in your life... now everything changed because of that filthy rag..

Lak(shouting) : DON'T..DON'T YOU DARE MYR.MAHESWARI..ANOTHER WORD AGAINST MY RAGINI THEN I SWEAR YOU WILL FACE THE WORST..JUST WAIT TILL I FIND THE TRUTH MR.MAHESWARI.. THEN I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU.. YOU HAVE TO ANSWER FOR ALL YOUR SINS..

Dp : laksh..it's better if you stop inestigating against me.. else your ragini will face the consequences of it.. did you forget what I can able to do..it's better for her if you follow what I say else you know what I can do

Dop storms out of the place in anger while laksh showed him his back with teary eyes unaware of the pair of eyes watching the drama ..

RAGINI....

PRECAP : more revelations with a bit of romance