Part 8

Ragini Pov :

I stood in front of my mirror adjusting my dress. If someone said few months back that I’ll be having an affair with a rich millionaire I would have punched on their face. But now I’m getting ready for the office to work as his p.a as well as to pleasure each other. I know it’s wrong but atleast it’s better than betraying someone or breaking someone’s trust. For others it may be wrong but for both of us it is the purest form of relationship we both ever had. There’s no lie or no hiding things in our relationship. We both are true to each other and that’s what matters.

I still remember  that day when he upright suggested me for an affair. I was shocked would be an understatement. That day was filled with surprises. The person whom I was having feelings declared that I’m the one and only person in his life whom he had been intimate with and he was also having a track of my life.

These things are a fairy prince story for lovers who crave for the other person’s attention. But it’s neither a fairy prince story for us Nor we both are lovers.. We are just two broken souls who just wanna heal each other without any feelings involved..

Yes.. Without any feelings involved.. That's what he said as a main point but what that man doesn't know is I already developed feelings for him but I won't reveal it to him.. I feel satisfied with this current no feelings involved affair..

I'm too broken to get into commitment so is he.. That's the reason I agreed for this..

It's already been a week since I joined there and we made sure to keep our personal and professional affair separately..

And yeah it doesn't mean that he gave me the job for our affair.. Neither he's so unprofessional nor am I not qualified.. I did my masters in business and I went through all the interviews as normal as any candidate and passed it along with two more people but yeah he only made sure that I become his PA while the other two becomes pa for his cousin brothers sanskar and Adarsh 😉

He never ever insulted our relationship with money or any other favors.. He very well know how much I value my self respect..

Can't believe that it's already been a month since we started this weird relationship and as far now it's going smooth without any issues both personally and professionally.. We did it many times but every time it aways felt like the first time.. He treats me with so much care each time like he did the very first time.. More than his pleasure my safety matters him the most..

I do feel scared whenever I think about the consequences I'm gonna face when my family gets to know about my relationship.. Already they've already started their groom hunt and keeps trying to set me on a blind date but I successfully dodged each time but for how long?

Ragini pov ends

With these thoughts running in her mind ragini sets for her office.. Almost everyone in her office have started doubting their relationship but no one dared to question them as they know how much strict their boss is.. Both raglak never cared about all these rumors as they were busy in their own world..

Ragini entered her cabin and started her day to day work.. She looked at laksh cabin which is straight opposite to her and finds it empty.. Just then she heard footsteps and looked up to find laksh walking towards her

Rag : good morning sir

Laksh noded in acknowledging her and went to his cabin..

Soon both got engulfed in their work and the time passed as quickly as possible..

It's almost half past 4 and the day finally came to an end..

Ragini packed her things and started leaving for the bus stop.. She took her bus and got down in the next stop to see laksh already waiting for her. She got inside his car and both left for laksh penthouse..

They both reached their house and laksh unlocked the door for her and both entered inside and he locked it from inside..

As soon as they entered ragini fell on the bed with laksh on top of her with both hungrily kissing each other..

+18 starts :

As always its laksh who was dominating the kiss as he bites her lips and made way for his tongue..
Soon laksh started removing her top buttons while ragini removed his shirt buttons..

He started savoring her neck and bites on his favorite part while ragini moaned in pleasure... He always loves to hit on her weakness as he very well know she forgets everything when he does that..

When ragini was filled with ecstasy laksh removed the last piece of cloth covering her top making her half naked..

Soon he started attacking her with wet kisses all over her top while ragini was busy with laksh shoulder..
Ragini moaned heavily when laksh lips started playing with her right blossoms while his other hand was pleasuring her left.. She bites hard on his shoulder unable to handle the pleasure while laksh too moaned in pain and pleasure..

Both were getting out of control when laksh pulled her skirt down while ragini unzipped his pants.. Without wasting time laksh enters her as slowly as possible while ragini moaned his names several times.. He made sure to slow down whenever he finds even slight pain in her eyes..
Both were moving rhythmically completing each other by reaching climax.. Laksh fell exhausted on tired ragini and she ruffled his hair gently..
+18 ends

After staying in the same position for a while ragini removed herself from sleeping laksh and wore her clothes
She covered him with duvet and pecked his forehead and left by unlocking the door with her spare key for the penthouse. She left walking for the bus stop..

After boarding the bus stop and took a window seat drowning in her own thoughts.. STILL WHEN THIS GONNA CONTINUE?

Precap : twist