Part 15

Ragini is seen pacing to and fro in her room.. She couldn't understand whatever happening here.. She heard some commotion in laksh room.. At first She thought to ignore it as it's between father and son but then her name ragini caught her attention..
What's this? Is he planning something again? Is he trying to stop the divorce?

If she was the old ragini then she wouldn't have even thought overhear it.. But she's not that old ragini.. That ragini died the moment laksh betrayed her.. This ragini doesn't trust anyone anymore.. Especially not him..
She silently peeped in to find laksh giving lectures about love.. She left out a dry laugh?

Seriously laksh? Love?

But his next line caught her attention..
"love is somethimg which ragini has on me..

These words hit her hard.. She looks confused at them while their argument continued..

What does he mean by him breaking her trust because of his father?
What are they even talking about or is it another plan of him to make her cancel the divorce.. What exactly is happening?

Although she doesn't know whether it's true or not she still felt happy at a corner of her heart on hearing how laksh shouted at his father for her..
All the events from marraige till now kept replaying in her mind..

Why did laksh marry her forcefully after claiming to let her go?

Why would he even want to kill abhay for her? It doesn't even make sense.. If he really want to live with her then no sane person will kill another person just like that..

And why after marrying he's keeping distance from me when he did so much to marry her?

Ragini :God.. How can I be do stupid? This doesn't even make sense.. I guess I lost my mind with my father's death.. There's something else behind this.. Something very big.. There's a whole new different story behind what I see.. But where will I get my answers?

Ragini thought for a while and decided determined LAKSH..

Ragini left immediately to laksh room to get her answers but found him in shower.. She decided to wait there but his mobile started ringing.. The name suraj displayed on screen..

At first ragini ignored but then she couldn't remember any of laksh friend or business people with the name suraj.. Something inside her persuaded her to pick the call..

After a lots of thinking she picks up the call while the person at other end started speaking before she could..

Suraj : hello laksh.. Finally I found enerything.. That abhay is not anyone but rishi raginis ex boyfriend's brother who was abroad from childhood.. He actually wanted to marry ragini just to take revenge for his brother's death.. Yes.. After you punished him by snatching his wealth and business for hurting ragini he became a drug addict.. One day due to extreme depression he committed suicide.. His brother who was not aware of whatever happened came india to do his last rites and also to find the reason for his brother's death.. After investigating a bit he found that you are the reason for his brother's downfall and depression.. He also found out about yours and raginis affair.. Infact he's the one who informed raginis father about your affair.. He thought that ragini is the one who asked you to take revenge on rishi.. He wanted you both to get separated... He planned enerything from start but what he doesn't know is your father also wants ragini dead.. He found it out when your father made his first murder attempt on her.. He is the one who joined hands with your father in his second attempt while they were on a date but ragini had a narrow escape.. After you threatened your father to die if anything happens to ragini they changed their plans.. They thought to go ahead with the marraige and torture her after their marraige.. But abhay didn't expect that your father will ask you to marry ragini.. He got to know your father double crossing him and played his own game where you both were the victims.. Even now your father is following only his instructions but don't know why.. I think he has someth very strong against your father.. This seems more complicated.. We have to do something before your device else we don't know what they would do to ragini.. So laksh what's our next plan? Hello? Hello laksh.. R u on line..

Suraj keot shouting while ragini stood frozen in her place.. All this is too much for her handle.. How much everyone played in their lives.. She remembered all the hatred she has shown on him from the day of their marraige while laksh stood without saying a word..

Raginis trance gets broken by the sound of a door knob.. Ragini found laksh stepping out of the bathroom with his robe (nah, don't expect a towel you tharki readers 😪 imagine only the robe)..

Laksh looked at her surprised while ragini saw him with love filled teary eyes.. Laksh felt this warmth in her eyes after so long.. He doesn't know if it's real or his imagination but he doesn't want to break it now or ever..
After a brief eyelock laksh is seen closing his eyes while raginis lips are sealed on his.. He doesn't know whether its dream or not.. Even if it's dream he doesn't want it to end anytime soon..

Ragini poured all her feelings, her pain enerything in that single kiss.. No words are shared, only their emotions spoke millions.. Her soft tender lips which were dry all these days seems to finally got its life while laksh got immense peace and pleasure that he doesn't dare to open his mouth and spoil the moment.. He's just living the moment with ragini safe and sound in his arms.. They are glued together without letting air to pass but science doesn't work that way.. No matter how much they crave for the kiss to continue the need for oxygen made them split..

They broke that long lip lock and then fell into another deep eyelock.. Ragini opened her mouth and said,

"why laksh? Why did you suffer alone? Why didn't you inform me? Didn't you trust me?"

The moment these words left her mouth laksh immediately cupped her face and showered her with wet kisses all over face while ragini felt completed after a long time..

"I can't risk your life for anything ragini.. But how do you get to know"

"I heard your conversation with your father but only a bit.. So came here to clear everything with you.. That's when your friend suraj called you"

She said what suraj said to her thinking her as laksh..

Laksh fisted his palms..

"that ******* abay.. I'll not leave him.."

Laksh started moving while ragini held him to control him..

"laksh please control.. This is not the time.. First you say enerything to me without hiding any thing...i want to know enerything"

Laksh sat down on bedwith ragini beside him and narrated enerything from his childhood till now..

Laksh with lowered eyes ..

"I'm sorry ragini because of me you lost your father.. I can't forgive myself for it"

Laksh said with teary eyes.. Ragini cupped his face and made him look into her eyes..

"it's not your fault...it's never your fault laksh.. Stop blaming yourself for something which you are not responsible of"

Rag : now this is not the time for us to cry.. This is time for revenge.. We should not leave anyone who's responsible for our pain if it includes even your father.. I will forgive him for what he did to me but I'll never forgive him for what he made you to undergo.. More than me it was you who suffered like anything.. But not anymore laksh.. I'll not let anyone snatch anything from you anymore.. We are together in it..

Saying so she hugged him tightly while both cried in pain in each other's embrace.. After a while they broke the hug and said,

Lak : but ragini.. No one should know that we are together now.. We should pretend in front of others so that nobody doubts us.. I don't know who's the spy here but we should be careful.. Now go before anyone sees you..

Saying so he pulled her hand to let her leave the place while ragini murmurs

"idiot.. We united after a long time but he wants me to go.. Doesn't he want to spend some time with me?"

Laksh was pulling ragini to door while ragini looked at him disappointed.. But to her surprise instead of sending her out laksh locks the door and pulls her in his embrace..

" what did you say? idiot? Now get ready for the punishment baby "

Ragini pouted and said "but laksh.. The spy?"

"let's deal with that later"

To be continued...