Part 18

Wish you a very very happy New year 2019❤️😍😍😍😍❤️💕💕💕💗💗💗
Ragini is seen waiting in the restaurant which abhay mentioned her.. She's seen wearing a sexy pink saree.. There's no mangsutra and her sindoor is hidden.. None can say that she's a married woman.. She had a fierce look on her face.. She's waiting impatiently for abhay...

While waiting she received a message from laksh

Lak : Missing you badly.. Wanna meet you.. Please 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Ragini smiled

Rag : 😎😎🔫🔫🔫🔫.. Concentrate on work

Lak : 😑😣😣😣😣🙏🙏

Rag : 🙄🙄🙄 stop it.. It won't work 😏😏

Lak :😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rag : this won't work too 👽☠️💥💥💥💥💥💣💣💣💣💣

Lak : you are👿.. K I'm following my sweet father.. Now he's leaving somewhere.. I'll continue my flirt session after the mission.. Love you.. You better miss me too 😘😘😘😘

Rag : <rolling eyes > bye.. Love you and Haan NOT AT ALL MISSING YOU..

She laughed at her lie..

Lak : 😞😞😞😞😒😒😒😒😭😭😭😭😭😤😤😤😤😤😼😼😼😼

Ragini for a moment forgot her surrounding and was laughing reading their recent conversation.. Currently she felt as if they both are some love sick teenagers..

While she was lost in their blissful moment she heard a foot tapping sound nearing her from back.. She immediately composed herself.. Hid her mobile and changed her expression back to dull..

Abhay : ragu

Ragini winced at the way he called her but just let it go.. She gave a tight smile to him..

Rag : hi abhay.. Thanks for coming.. Please take your seat..

Abhay looked at her with an unknown expression and takes his seat..

Abhay : ragu.. What happened.. Why are you looking so dull? Is that monster torturing you?

Ragini with immense self control..

Rag : yeah abhay.. My life has become a living hell.. First by getting married to my father's killer.. Second.. By seeing his face everyday.. I feel like dying..

Ragu gave an Oscar performance with her fake tears.. Meantime she didn't fail to notice the slight victory smirk on his face..

He immediately moved from his chair and engulfed her in a tight hug.. Ragini felt disgusted but she couldn't show it.. She hesitantly placed her head on his chest so that he doesn't get any doubt..

"sorry sir and madam but do you like to have something?"

Waiters voice helped her to come out of that disgusting hug.. She made a mental note to give him extra tips for his unknown help..abhay took another seat nearby and looked warily at the waiter for interrupting them..

Abhay : get me a coffee..

Abhay said coldly that both ragini and the waiter flinched at his tone. The waiter then turned towards ragini for her order..

Rag : one cold coffee for me..

Taking their order the waiter left the place while abhay making use of the chance placed his hand on raginis hand which is placed above the table..

Abhay : don't worry ragu.. I'm there for you.. I'll always be with you.. Just wait till you get the divorce.. After that we will marry and leave this place forever.. Away from that devil..

Ragini looked at him shocked at the mention of marraige..

Abhay : yes ragu.. I still love you.. I'll always be there with you..Will you accept me back?

Rag : I need sometime abhay.. I'm not in a state for any relationship right now.. First let's be friends.. I'm at my mom's home for a week now.. In this time let's date to get to know each other.. I'll say my decision at the end of the week..

Abhay : no problem ragu.. I can understand your situation.. You are atleast give a chance for our relationship.. I'll make sure to utilize it..

Their order arrived..

Abhay : so ragu.. Where do you wanna meet tomorrow..

Rag : your home..

Abhay : what?

Rag : yes.. I already made a wrong decision by trusting laksh without knowing anything about his family.. Now I want to know about your family.. You don't worry.. Just introduce to them as a friend..

Abhay gets tensed a bit but composes himself soon..

Abhay : OK ragu.. Tomorrow morning 10 you come to the same Cafe.. We will leave from here... Ragini nodded yes..

Abhay stood and was again about to hug her but ragini immediately excused to use the washroom..
They paid the bill and left for the parking..

Abhay : come.. I'll drop you..

Rag : no abhay.. My family still hates me.. I don't want to worry them more.. I'll leave in a cab.. Bye.. Tc..

Saying so ragini immediately grabbed the nearby cab and left the place not before noticing abhays evil face through the mirror..

Rag (in mind) : fool..

She reached her home and went straight to her room.. No one even bothered to ask about her dinner.. But she stopped caring about them now.. Her laksh is the only person she considers as own..

She went to washroom and changed in her night wear.. She orders her food via door delivery..

After having her food she was about to leave for bed when she saw something falling inside her room through the window..

She picks it up to find two movie tickets with a note "would you like to go on a date with me princess?"
Immediately her phone beeped..

Lak : so finally I realized the first step for wooing you.. Do you want to go on a date with me?

Ragini felt so excited and was about to type yes but then she immediately gets reminded of her plan tomorrow

Rag : hubby.. Do you think I'm a fool to forget your punishment.. To the top of that we can't roam around like normal couple..

Lak : THEN WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN BY WOOING? NEVER SAW ANYONE FLIRTING WITH SO MUCH RULES AND REGULATIONS.. I REFERRED ALL THE BOOKS AND EVEN SEARCHED NET.. WHAT MORE CAN I DO?

Rag : what? you referred Google? Seriously? 😲😲😲😳😳😳

Lak : 😧😧😧😧

Rag : hell with your date 🎥 📽️🎬🍿💥☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️💣Bye 👿

Lak : 😳😳😦😦sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

No response

Laksh pouted seeing no response..

Lak (in mind) : thank god she's safe and is happy...dont worry ragini when I'm here nothing wil happen to you..
With a smiling face both raglak went to bed with a fresh mind to face the upcoming challenges

Precap is yours choice..
What do you want as new year gift
Ragini jealousy
Laksh jealousy
RagLak Romance