Part 10(Real Twist)

The breaking sound left shivers on her spine..

He's back.. The person she despises the most is Back now in his drunken form..

She closed her eyes hearing him shouting at the top of his voice
"WHERE IS SHE? WHY DID YOU OPEN THE DOOR? WON'T THAT QUEEN EVEN OPEN THE DOOR? IS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR HER TO TORTURE ME ALREADY WITH HER SILENCE THAT SHE'S NOW NOT EVEN READY TO SHOW HER FACE? GO AND CALL HER NOW?"

Another breaking sound..

Sounds of multiple footsteps is heard coming towards her room..

She looked at the door and found all her servants standing with their heads down.. She felt pity for them.. That guy shows his anger on this poor people whenever she's not around..
She don't know whose fate is worst.. Hers r theirs.. Before someone opens their mouth for pleading she herself said.

Rag : go and say that I'm coming

Everyone felt the pain in her voice but what can they do.. They simply left the place while ragini stood up from her stool and started heading down with all the past events roaming around her head..

Fb:

It's been a week since everything happened.. Just two days back shekhar got discharged from the hospital.. Still he didn't speak a word with ragini but made sure that she never leaves the house nor contact laksh in anyway..

She last saw laksh only in hospital.. After that she couldn't contact him as her whole family treated her like criminal.. They accused her with all the dirty words and even blamed her for having an affair for job..

She can't believe that her own family will treat her this way..

Rag (in mind) : how could they blame me for selling my body for money.. How could they think so cheap of me.. Tomorrow a groom family is coming to see me.. More like engagement.. I don't even know the name of the groom.. My father wants me to marry him without an option as he already approved of him.. But what did they know about my feelings for laksh.. What do they know about our relation? For them it may seem cheap and whatever but for me that's the most purest relation I've been in..

Tears left her eyes while she kept staring at the moon..

Suddenly she felt some sound down the window.. She bent below to see  someone climbing the pipes.. She was about to shout but a strong hand covered her mouth..

It didn't even take a minute for her to identify the touch.. Her laksh.. The one person for whom both her body and heart crave for..

Both looked at each other falling in a painful eyelock.. All the separation, pain of missing each other is clearly visible in that eyelock..

Ragini unable to control herself hugged him as tight as possible.. Even air couldn't enter in between them.. The pain of seeing each other after a long time is poured in that single hug

After letting to loosen themselves raglak broke their hug..

Laksh cupped her face and placed a smooth kiss on her forehead while ragini felt for the moment to freeze forever..

Rag : la.. Laksh..

Lak :sh.. I know.. I know everything.. I didn't leave that day.. I saw everything that happened.. I'm aware of each and every pain you are going through.. I know that tomorrow a groom gonna come to see you too.. But I just want to know only one thing.. Will you be happy with him? Can you accept him? Only your happiness matters to me.. If you say no then I'll do anything to stop this marraige but if it's an yes then this will be our last meeting..

Laksh looked hopefully at her while ragini who swore herself to always be truthful to him can't lie on his face..

She cupped his face and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and said

Rag :I can't lie to you laksh.. It's true that I'm not happy with this marraige but I've to do this for my family.. My father can't bear another shock.. Though we are not lovers our relationship as a purity which none can understand.. So even if you try to make them understand its of no use.. Instead of hurting everyone let's just stop this.. Let this be our last meeting.. It's a swear on me you should never ever try to meet me again.. We should only live with the memories of our relation..let world say whatever it want.. We both know that our relationship is more pure than the marraige they are planning now.. But at the same time I want to be loyal to my future husband too.. So I want this meeting of us to be the last meeting.. Promise me..

Laksh looked at her extended hands.. For the first time the girl whom he loved truly.. Yes love.. Finally he can't help but admit that its love.. The separation  gave him enough time to realize the feeling..

Infact he came here to know whether she's interested in this marraige or not.. If not then he was about to confess his feelings.. But here she's asking to never meet her ever.. He doesn't want to force her..

So laksh gave what she wanted.. Promise to never interfere in her life ever..

There ended their lust story which has now turned into a love story..

After that laksh was not seen anywhere near ragini.. The groom family also liked her.. Groom name is abhay.. Ragini who doesn't want hide anything from him said everything about her past starting from rishi to laksh and her affair..

But what surprised her is abhay accepted everything broad minded and said that he's not worried about her past as everyone has one.. He's very happy that she was truthful to him and ragini felt blessed to have such an understanding husband..

As days passes by abhay made a small place in her heart...but nothing can replace her laksh.. The place abhay can able to find in her heart is nothing more than friendship.. But ragini had a hope that after marraige everything will be alright as friendship is a root cause for any relation..

But the marraige turned everything upside down..

Fb ends..

Ragini came and met the red eyes of her so called husband.. It had nothing but pain and dryness..

The heavy smell of alcohol irritated her nostrils.. He couldn't even stand properly

He was about to fall down but ragini held him her in nick of time shouting

LAKSHHHH..

To be continued..