Part 17

It's morning 4 am.. ragini wakes up to find herself in laksh arms.. Befure whenever she wakes up like this she only have one thought in her mind..
Till when will this continue?

This single thought wipes away all the bliss she has experienced with him.. But today no worries, no confusions, no fear.. All seemed right.. Even today she doesn't know what destiny has in store for them but it doesn't matter anymore.. They both love each other.. This single thing is enough for both of them to face everything with courage..

Ragini was savoring each and every minute of this precious moment.. She kept looking at the sleeping face of laksh admiring it inch by inch.. But the sound of alarm broke her trance... She looked at the clock to find the time to be 4:30. Reality strikes her.. She should leave before someone sees her.. She was about to move but laksh voice stopped her..

"where are you going without giving my morning kiss wifey? "

Ragini looked surprised at him..

"laksh you are awake?"

"Haan.. Atleast before you will leave with a forehead kiss but now nothing.. This is not fair.." laksh pouted..

Ragini looked at him surprised..

"laksh.. How do you know this? You were  never awake when I was leaving"

Seriously ragini do you think I'll let you go without caring about your safety? I always followed you till your home without your knowledge"

Ragini looked at him shocked..

"but laksh.. Why didn't you say this ever?"

" did you forget our rule ragini? We should not have feelings then but least you know that I started developing feelings for you in our first meeting itself.. Anyways it's all old story now.. Now I want my morning kiss "

Ragini smiled at him and leaned forward.. Their lips were inch apart.. Their eyes are closed"

Laksh after waiting for a long time opens his eyes to find ragini fully dressed..

Ragini smirked at him and said..

"oye hubby.. Just now I realized something.. You got me very easily.. Nah.. This is not done.. From now you should work hard to even get a kiss.. So hubby I challenge you to woo me before all this mess ends.. Your time starts now"

Saying so ragini sneaks out of his room to her room while laksh looked at her open mouthed..

"Woo my own wife? Seriously? I thought finally I got her but now what this new drama? I seriously have a terrible kismat🙄"

Pouting laksh went to get ready for his plan..

Ragini is seen getting ready in front of the mirror.. But this time with all the happiness in the world.. She has her laksh.. Her laksh.. This feeling brings a tingling sensation in her spine..

She gets reminded of her challenge to laksh..

"sorry laksh.. I seriously challenged you to divert your mind.. You already faced a lot that too alone.. Already you proved your love for me.. Now it's my turn.. I'll not leave anyone who caused you pain.. But to find the truth I've to take some risk which you won't allow.. This is my revenge time now.. Now my only aim is to keep you safe.. "

Determined ragini started leaving with a plan in her mind..

She started to act upon her plan.. She came downstairs to see laksh already on dining table.. Laksh looked at her and started smiling but immediately he zipped his mouth seeing raginis signal..

Ragini is seen coming down with a fake angry face while laksh looked at her confused..

Ragini went to a servant and said

"I can't tolerate this torture anymore.. I need some peace.. I want to visit my parents.. I'll be back only after a week.. I want to away from this killer's face for a while"

Ragini while leaving signaled something to laksh pointing her mobile..

Laksh looked at his mobile to find a message from  her

"Act like fighting with me and preventing me from leaving"

Laksh can't understand anything but thought to act according to it..

He started scolding ragini

"you are not leaving anywhere.. It's me who should decide all this.. Now go back to your room"

But ragini without paying any heed to him and started walking away..

Laksh tried stopping her but she didn't listen. He started dragging her to his room and locked it from inside..

Soon sounds of glass breaking is heard and everyone looked at the door frightened but inside both raglak were seen smooching each other's lips..

Ragini found it hard to control her moans while laksh was seen chewing on her lips in the meantime breaking all the items that his hand could manage to grab..

After a long time they both broke the kiss while ragini looked at him furious..

They whisper talked
"how dare you laksh? Didn't I say that you need to earn the kiss but now you stole it without my concern.. Bad laksh.. Very bad"

"I'm sorry ragini.. After a long time we are one and it's really difficult to see you anger even if it's fake"

"no laksh.. Whatever it is.. You cheated.. So your punishment is you should not meet me this one week.. Instead you should concentrate on your father's doings and find out everything.. In the meantime I'll stay in my home and this time I'll be careful as I know everything..I'll also be safe there.. So you don't have to worry about me.. That's y I planned such.. OK laksh.. Before they get doubt I'll leave the place.. Bye.. Will miss you "..

Saying so she pecked on his lips and opened the door with fake tears and left for her home while laksh thought of his next plan..

After reaching home ragini was not much welcomed as her family still didn't forgive her.. They blamed her for Shekhar death but this time ragini as more important things to take care of..

She dialed abhays number..

"abhay.. I wanna meet you"