Last Part

Ragini looked tearfully at laksh who was lying unconscious on floor with blood woozing out from almost all parts of his body..

The goons didn't tie him properly as he's already half dead and the rope cuts off because of loose binding..

She couldnt bear the sight in front of her..

She felt her head spinning seeing him in this  state..

She was crying vigorously..

Rag : laksh.. Wake up.. Please wake up laksh.. Please wake up for your ragini.. LAKSHHH..

But there's no movement in his body..
Rag : laksh you wanted to impress me right.. See I was playing.. I'm impressed a lot.. I LOVE YOU LAKSH.. I LOVE YOU A LOT.. PLEASE WAKE UP.. LAKSH.. WAAAKKEEE UPPPP..
Still no movement..
Ragini lost all her hope now.. Her only strength...her only reason for living is lying half dead and she couldn't see it anymore..
She was looking at him with all the pain in this world.. She didn't move her eyes an inch.. She finally accepted their fate.. She doesn't want to waste the last few moments of their life. She wants to see him as much as she wants before reuniting after earth..
When she was lost watching his painful face her eyes widened seeing his fingers move a little.. She smiled in between tears..
She started shouting his name once again..
Rag : laksh.. Laksh wake up.. We can make it.. Don't forget when the fate can't separate us then then how can you do it.. Get up.. Show them the power of ragini and laksh.. Show them the power of our love.. Show the world that we are not bounded by lust but true love which can overcome our pain.. LAKSH YOU HAVE SWEAR ON ME.. GET UP FOR ME.. GET UP FOR YOUR RAGINI..
She felt his body jerk for a second..he opened his eyes with difficulty while ragini smiled having some last hope..
She kept shouting for his name when laksh tried getting up with great difficulty..
He tried getting up but fell down with a thud.. Raginis heart pained seeing his condition but encouraged him to fight back..
Atlast with a great difficulty laksh crawled towards her and gets up with the help of the pillar in which ragini is tied to..
He with great difficulty managed to untie ragini from the rope clutches..
Ragini once freed immediately held on to him and cupped his face.. She looked emotionally at him while laksh felt difficult to even open his eyes properly..
She placed soft and gentle kiss on his forehead and her anger grew 10 folds on seeing her love in this condition.. Her eyes became furious seeing his state..
On the other hand laksh hugged her tightly not letting her go..
Each and every part of his bone is filled with immense pain..
He was about to collapse anytime while ragini supported him..
With great pain both escaped from the place using the window..
Next day :
Ragini is seen visiting the police station.. She's there to meet someone behind the bars..
She with a painful and teary eyes looked at the person behind the bar.. His face is revealed to be dp..
While ragini looked at him emotionally dp looked at her with love..
Rag : why? Why did you do this?
Dp signaled her to keep quite as the police is watching them but ragini didn't care..
Rag : I don't care I just can't let you be punished..
Dp smiling kept his hands on her head and blessed her he whispered something in her ears while ragini looked shocked..
She left the place with a last glance of him..
On her way she bought some flowers and continued walking with the day befores incident replaying in her mind that.
Fb:
She admitted laksh in icu and the doctors started treating him.. They seemed to be tensed a lot while ragini is seen praying for his recovery..
Time passed and his situation turns critical.. After a long battle the doctor came out of the icu and informed ragini that laksh is no more..
Raginis world came crashing down.. She couldn't believe her ears.. She fell on the floor in a thud without any expressions.. Her face is blank.. She kept staring at a certain blank space without letting any emotions..
All of a sudden her eyes turned blood red.. Her eyes immediately fell on the iron rod lying in the corner.. She grabbed it and immediately left to the same place where raglak were tied up a while back.. She enters it to find Rajat scolding his guards for letting them escape..
Ragini who was waiting for an opportunity waited till Rajat sent the goons to search for them.. Once everyone left.. She came in front of him..
Rajat himself got scared a moment seeing the furious eyes of ragini.. Before he could do something ragit hit strong on his head making him collapse on the floor..
"This isfor killing my father"
Her next blow was even more stronger as it hit his legs..
"This is for making my laksh cry"
Next she attacked his arms multiple times without mercy
"This is for making me hate my laksh and separating us"
Next she hit in various places of his body continuously while blood kept oozing out from his body just like it did for laksh..
"This is for hitting my laksh in front of my eyes without any mercy"
AND THIS IS FOR KILLING MY LAKSH..
One final blow on his head and Rajat stopped breathing in a pool of blood and.
Ragini smiled seeing his dead body and then immediately falls out bursting in tears..
All those tears she was preserving all this while came out at that moment and she cried vigorously..
Suddenly she felt a palm on his shoulder.. She looked up to find dp standing there teary eyed...
He picked the rod from ragini hands and asked her to leave from for the place..
Fb ends..
Ragini is seen walking with teary eyes and flowers in her hands.. She entered a room where laksh was laying looking out of the window..
She placed the flowers with get well soon etched on it in his side table and gently patted his head while laksh turned towards her flashing his ever charming smile..
She again gets into flashback..
Fb:
Rag : no I will not go anywhere.. I'll accept my crime of killing him.. Infact I'm proud that I destroyed this monster.. There's nothing left for me to anyways.. I died the moment my laksh died..
While dp was about to convince her again she received a phone call from the hospital..
Ragini frowned a moment and then picked it up..
Rag : hello..
Doc : Mrs. Laksh Maheswari where are you?
Rag : wo.. Mein..
Doc :ok listen.. After informing you when we were about to remove the oxygen mask we found minute heartbeat visible in your husband.. So we immediately gave him electric shock and by God's grace he survived by miracle.. Congrats.. Your prayers didn't go in vain.. Your husband is out if danger now.. You please come fast soon..
Ragini felt like she's dreaming.. She felt she finally got her life back in. She smiled widely and started laughing loudly.. All this is too much for her to take.. She kept thanking all the gods for listening to her..
She turned towards do who was looking at her confused.. She narrated the whole conversation to him while dps happiness knew no bounds..
He immediately snatched her iron rod from her..
Dp : now you got your life right? Now you have a reason to live.. Now go.. Go to my laksh.. I always hated you because I thought you used him and is a selfish person.. I thought I'm the only person who cared for him in this whole world after his mom.. That over protectectiveness turned into obsession.. I did all that only for my son.. But now I can leave this world peacefully.. I've finally found someone who loves my son to the extent of his mom and my laksh is really lucky to have you.. Though I destroyed the evidences from siraj I've my own set of records.. If I submit it then I'll be hanged for sure.. So it doesn't make any difference.. But you.. You are needed for my son.. You are the only person I'm trusting him with.. Never break my trust..
Fb ends..
Laksh kept his palms on her shoulder while ragini blushes..he questioned her with his eyes while she just nodded no later.
Still he didn't knew about anything including Rajat death and his father's arrest..
She's planning to tell him once he recovers a bit..
Ragini reminisced dps words from station " you are alive only becoz of my son. So dare you play this Mahan role.. Now go back to my son.. He'll be alone.. Don't think I'll be leaving.. I'll watch over you even after my death.. So you better take care of my son"
Ragini chuckled reminding dps lovely yet deadly words for her..
She looked lovingly at laksh who was looking at her with all the love in this world..
Lak :Did I impress you or not..
Ragini with a smiling face placed her lips on his..
The end...