Part 19

Ragini is seen getting ready in a sexy hot black dress looking as stunning as ever.. Her smoky eyes added glory to her look

It's the final day of their date still she couldn't find the whole truth.. She just got some clues here and there but it's not enough to find out the truth..

Her mind rewinds back to the time when she met his parents or in other words his fake parents.. That fool didn't train them properly.. Even a blind person can find this out..

She in the pretext of faking a headache sent him to buy medicines for her while in the meantime she tried collecting details from his parents.. She started with his likes and dislikes and ended with his siblings.. He's only son of his fake parents.. That's what they said her..

She tried examining the house to find a room filled with darkness.. When she was about to enter the room she gets stopped by abhay who came back at the wrong time.. After some normal chitchas she left the place but took a mental note of all his likes and dislikes..

Next day he took her to nearby park to spend sometime with each other.. There he got caught about his fake parents .. She ordered strawberry ice creams for both but then is shocked by his revelation that he's allergic to strawberries.. She remembered his parents mentioning about strawberry being his favorite fruit..

Days passes by and she got to know that even his identity is false.. She once stumbled upon his wallet only to find out his ID with the name Rajat.. It sounded kind of familiar for her but couldn't able to recollect properly..

Today is the last day for her and she has to find out everything.. She doesn't have any other option rather than drug him in the party tonight to get all the details.. She's meeting him in a night club today.. Though it's risky she doesn't have an option.. She once again  checked her purse for drugs which she got from an old friend of hers.. She gets reminded of laksh and his unsuccessful ways of impressing her..

She chuckled remembering him sending her flowers with cheesy note daily to impress.. She thought that him being a successful business man will try to woo her with extraordinary different ways but all she got is a school kid of a boyfriend.. She rolled her eyes.. Anyways as far as he's safe everything is fine.. She herself found it difficult to stay away from him all these days but she doesn't have an option.. She should do this for their betterment..

Her mobile beeped for a second.. With a last sigh she checked herself once and left with abhay who messaged her to come out..

While he was driving Rajat kept ogling at her from head to toe.. Ragini felt disgusted under his gaze but she should tolerate all this for one last day.. She smiled awkwardly at him while him at the pretext of changing gear brushed his fingers on her thighs. Ragini flinched at this but kept her face devoid of any emotions..

Finally they reached the club..

Heavy smell of alcohol and sweat hit her nostrils.. She got reminded of the time she took alcohol for the first and last time ever.. When she was dumped by her ex bf.. But after laksh entry she was fully occupied with him that she almost forgot about him.. But then the familiar situation brought back those haunted memories..

She felt something wrong but decided to face it somehow.. Rajat held his arms for her while ragini with hesitation wrapped hers in his... Rajat pulled her as close as possible and went to the bar to order drinks for both while ragini politely avoided.. He tried forcing her but she denied.

Ragini was waiting to mix the drug in his drinks but he seemed to be alert.. He asked her hands for dance while ragini agreed hesitantly..

He pulls her to dance floor.. He started dancing smooching her body  while ragini squirmed under his touch.. A sudden pull made her to land on a new chest.. Nope not new.. Old.. Very old and her favorite place in this world.. She looks up to find laksh looking at her with extreme anger..