Part 11

LAKSHHH

Ragini held him before he falls down.. She looked deeply in his eye which seems to be half opened due to alcoholic effect.. She still can't believe how situation changed.. Once seeing these eyes she felt completely lost but now the same eyes is reflecting only fake selfishness..

No matter how much she hates him she can't see him suffer.. She hates her heart for still caring for him.. She hates herself for even agreeing for this relationship in the first place..

Her thoughts are broken by his small whimper

Lak : Ragini.. Please.. Don't.. Ddddoo.. Tttthhhhiiisssss ttttoo.. Meeeee

That's when she's brought back to the reality.. She knows even if she shows concern now he won't remember it in the morning.. So with the help of some servants she brought him to his room while laksh fell asleep half the way..

They placed him softly on the bed and left ragini with a sad nod..

She slowly reached near him and sat beside him..

He seemed to be the most innocent child while sleeping.. She still can't believe how could he do all this.. He acted like pure gentleman while they were in a relationship.. How can someone fake so well..

As much as she hate to admit it.. She still cares for him.. She's not connected with him by body but also by her soul.. She always found solace whenever she's with him..

Even after facing a cruel betrayal by rishi she still trusted him with her whole heart but he broke it and that's what pains her the most..

Now she's afraid to trust anyone anymore.. All thanks to laksh.. Her mind traveled to the time of her marraige..

Fb

Day by day abhay earned a lots and lots of respect from her.. He respected her, loved her, cared for her and most of all accepted her as she is.. Such type of husband is a dream for any girl..

But what may come ragini can only see him as her friend.. Her mind, body, soul everything is occupied by only one person and she don't even need to name that person..

She slowly realized that even her family members started forgiving her for her actions as they can see her accepting abhay for them but still there's no proper conversation between them and her.. It's more like one word answers.. Whatever it is she's happy that her family is happy..

She didn't saw laksh after that meeting of them.. She is proud of him about how he values her and her promise.. But that doesn't mean she forgot him.. She miss him and his fragrance each and every second of her life..

It's the marraige day.. Ragini is looking no less than an angel but the glow and excitement of a new bride is missing on her face.. Neither she's excited for the marraige nor abhay can bring that glow on her face.. Only one person can able to do that but unfortunately she's never gonna see him again

Marraige rituals starts taking place.. She took all the pheras one by one to always be loyal to her life partner and fulfill her wifey duties.. They took seven rounds and the groom tied the mangalsutra on her neck..

While doing so his finger brushed her neck a bit while ragini felt 1000 volts current passing on her body.. She don't even want to see that face to identify the touch..

Her eyes filled with tears.. Her whole body started shaking...how could he do this.. How could he break her promise.. She trusted him with her everything.. How could he break his promise.. As much as she love that person behind that veil she can't able to be happy..

Now what will happen when everyone gets to know about this.. How will my family face this humiliation.. Most of all WHERE'S ABHAY?

she was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realize him already applied sindoor on her forehead and pandit declaring that VIVAH SAMPANNA HUA..

Now you both are husband and wife for the next seven births..

That's when they heard a shout of a person .. Not any person but abhay..

Everyone looked shockingly at him when they found him with a bleeding head and in his marraige costume..

Everyone's attention immediately turned towards that person who's now my husband.. Laksh..

Laksh slowly removed his veil and he looks equally shocked seeing abhay.. I looked confused at his reaction when his next words brought thunder bolt striking ragini

Lak :YOU ARE STILL ALIVE?

What does he mean by still alive.. Did he plan to kill him.. She can't believe that it's really her laksh.. First he betrayed her trust and now asking whether my ex fiancee is still alive..

While I was drowned in thoughts I found a thud sound bringing me back to reality..

I found laksh bending his head down while my father kept slapping him continuously for playing with my life..

Shek : y did u do this? How can you spoil by daughter's life.. What did you do to abhay..

"I'll answer this"

Everyone's attention turned towards abhay while he continued..

Abhay : he's raginis boyfriend with whom she had an affair with.. Today he visited my room in the pretext of apologizing but the next moment he hit me and said that ragini is only his.. He thought that I'm dead and left for the marraige to get married to ragini.. But thankfully I survived..

Ragini can't believe her own ears.. Her laksh.. Not only broke his promise but also tried to kill an innocent person..

Rag(in mind) :How's this possible.. No it can't.. I shouldn't believe everything so blindly..Whatever it is my heart still trust him.. First I want to clarify everything from laksh..

Everyone started talking ill about ragini and her family after hearing abhay.. Her whole family felt ashamed of whatever happened.. But nothing affected ragini. Her only concern is laksh now.

Ragini turned towards laksh and asked in a  broken voice

Rag : laksh.. Let them say whatever they want.. BUT I TRUST YOU.. Now say.. Whether whatever abhay said is true? I believe you completely .. Just say the truth..

Laksh looked ragini with painful eyes.. He's surprised at how she believes him even after so much happenings... He's now even more guilt as he gonna break her once again.. But he don't have an option.. Laksh with a heavy heart said "YES "

The ground beneath her started shaking.. Ragini was about to lose her balance when she heard the loud cry of janaki..

She turned around to find Shekhar unconscious on the floor.. Everyone rushed towards him while ragini started shaking him to wake up but no response..

A doctor present in the crowd examined Shekhar and said that HE'S NO MORE..

Fb ends..

After remembering all this.. the person in front of her doesn't seem to be innocent anymore.. For her he's the devil who killed her father and destroyed her family..

A lone tear escaped her eyes..

Sighing defeated she leaves to her room switching off the lights..

To be continued..

So guys what do you think about laksh?

Whose pov you want in next part?