f i v e - p a r t n e r s

Okay, i think i've thought of a kinda schedule. Since school is starting up again, im gonna have homework and stuff, which prohibits me to write as much, so im gonna try my best to update on saturdays and sundays. Sometimes i might give you a surprise update on days i dont have homework so we'll see. Also, please comment your ideas for this book because i'm running out of ideas, and i need more! anyway, enjoy :)

Oh yeah, surprise! An update on a Tuesday!!

-

Millie's POV

I get to school and I don't see any of the group, so I just sit there for a little while and wait for them to show up. After about 5 minutes, I see Finn go and sit down at one of the lunch tables.

"Hey." I say, walking up to Finn.

"Hi." He says, giving a slight smile.

"Can I sit here?" I ask. He nods, and I sit down across from him. "What's up?"

"Nothing really."

"Ok. Why are you so shy around new people? Sadie says that you're super weird and talkative when you're just around the group." I say.

"Yeah. I am. It's just that I'm worried that people would judge me if I were completely myself..." He sighs.

"Oh... Well I just want you to know that I won't judge you at all! I'm super talkative and weird too." I smile.

"Ok." He lightly smiles.

"Hey guys!" I hear Sadie say from behind me.

"Hi." I smile.

"What were you guys talking about?" She asks.

"Oh nothing really." I say. "I got here early and I saw him sitting here so I came and sat with him."

"Ok."

Riiiiiiiing

"Ohp. Time to go to homeroom. Where's the others?" I ask.

"Oh they had practice this morning." She replies.

"For what?" I ask.

"Lacrosse." Finn chimes. I smile.

"Oh. Ok. Let's go then."

If you're thinking that I like Finn, that isn't the case. I just am glad that he is sometimes talking since he doesn't really talk. It's like he's warming up to me...

"Hey class! What's up?" Mr. Keery says.

"Hi Mr. Keery." The class says.

-

Finn's POV

(oo a new POV yeet)

Mr. Keery calls me and Millie up to his desk after homeroom.

"So, Finn. As you know, Millie is a new student." I nod. "So I noticed her getting lost a little bit, and since you have been here since freshman year, I was wondering if you'd be willing to take her to each class?" Mr. Keery asks.

"Well yeah, sure. But won't that mess with my schedule?" I ask.

"Yes. That's why we are changing up your schedule for the year. You are gonna have all the same classes with Millie. Plus, we think it would be good for you to branch out and know some new people outside of your friend group." He explains. I laugh a little because she is technically in it, but I nod, and Millie and I leave the classroom.

"So I guess you're my "buddy" now?" Millie says.

"I guess so." I laugh. "What's your first class?" I ask.

"Umm.... P.E."

"Ughhh. I don't wanna go to P.E." I laugh.

"Me neither. I'm more of an acting and singing person."

"I'm more sporty, like skating, and basketball, but I've been getting more into acting and music stuff lately." I say.

I guess I'm kinda warming up to her. She has this welcoming, happy sense to her. Like she just doesn't care what anyone thinks. It's really nice.

"What kind of music?" She asks as we enter the gym.

"Well, I've been learning to play electric guitar."

"Can you sing?" She asks.

"I can sing, but not well." I reply. She nods, and the teacher begins talking about what we will be doing that day.

-

It's now lunch, and we all find each other in the cafeteria and sit down.

"So you guys now have all your classes together?" Noah asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"How is that?" Lilia asks.

"It's not bad." I reply. "We are definitely warming up to each other." Millie nods.

"Yeah. It's really nice having someone to walk with and talk to between each class." Millie says.

"What do you guys even talk about?" Gaten asks.

"Nothing in particular. I found out that Finn plays the guitar." Millie says. Shit. I didn't tell anyone.

"WOAH FINN! YOU PLAY THE GUITAR?!?" Sadie squeals.

"Sadie keep your voice down!" I say.

"Wait, woah woah woah. When did this start?" Caleb asks me.

"I don't know. Maybe a few months ago?" I reply.

"Wait, you hadn't told them?" Millie whispers.

"I was going to, but like I told you, I was worried about what they would think..." I sigh.

"Then why did you tell me?" She asks.

"We can talk about it on the way to 5th period." I say. She nods, and we continue eating our food and talking.

-

"So why would you tell me and not the others that you've known since like 8th grade?"

"Ok, so here's the thing. I told you how I am always worried about what people will think." I say. She nods, and I continue. "Well, because I've known them since 8th grade, I have this kinda, reputation, you could say. I wasn't fully ready to tell them because I was worried they would make fun of me for it or something."

"That still doesn't fully explain why you told me."

"Well you just seem so happy and free. Like you won't judge anyone. I had a feeling that you wouldn't judge me for it, so I just told you." I say. She nods, and we walk to our next class.

-

"Hey would you wanna come to my house after school?" I ask Millie.

"Wh- seriously? I thought you were shy?" She laughs. "I mean, yeah sure! But I just wouldn't expect you to invite someone over who you met two days ago."

I shrug. "Well I thought you might wanna hear me play, but if you don't want to then-"

"Oh! Yeah I wanna hear you play! Let's go!" She says, running to the parking lot.

I climb into the car and she climbs in on the other side, a little bit out of breath.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Yeah. The cancer makes it a bit harder for me to catch my breath, but I'm good." She says.

I nod and we start driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I don't know how many of you readers write books on here, but don't you just love it when you have no idea what you're gonna write for a chapter and then you just start writing and your brain and fingers just take over and make a super cute chapter?

I had absolutely no idea what I was gonna write for this chapter and then when it came to the part about homeroom I just started typing and that's how it came out and I really liked it I dunno about you. Anywho, thanks for reading!