s i x t e e n - f a c e t i m e

Sadie's POV

"What do you mean?" Gaten asks as we continue to walk to class.

"Well for one, that whole scene that just happened right there." I laugh. He nods in agreement and I continue. "Plus...Millie told me she might like Finn. But you can't tell anyone! Not even Noah and Caleb because only me and Lizzy know."

"No way." Gaten replies, leaving my eyes wide. "Finn said the exact same thing."

"What?!"

"Yeah!!! He said he thinks he might like her, but he doesn't want to because it might ruin their friendship." Gaten says.

"What the heck, that's basically what Millie said." I laugh.

"That is so crazy."

"So do you wanna like, you know, medal in their relationship, and make sure they get together orrr?" I smirk.

"Well I mean yeah I want to, but we shouldn't. If they are gonna be together then we need to just let it happen rather than force it." Gaten says, as we enter the classroom. I nod.

Gosh darn you Gaten with your good heart.

-

Millie's POV

I was thinking about it more and more during lunch. I don't like him like that. I truly don't . It's just not how I feel about him. I think I just liked the thought of liking him, but today when we were just talking I was talking to him like my best friend. Not like anything more, & I don't want it to advance to anything more.

"Millie?" I hear a voice say beside me. "Millie are you ok?" I hear Finn ask, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine, why?" I ask while tasting a weird flavor in my mouth.

"Well for one, you are talking way less than normal. And two, you started dipping your carrots in Gaten's pudding instead of your ranch." Finn laughs.

"Shit, sorry Gaten." I laugh.

"You're good. It was funny." He smiles toothlessly.

"You really are out of it today huh?" Noah says. I nod. "Is the chemo really that bad?"

"Yeah. It's awful." I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around to see sophia smiling at me. My eyes get wide and I embrace her with a hug.

"SOPHIA!!!!" I say, while giving the firey red head a hug.

"Hey Sophia!" Sadie says.

"Hi! I missed you guys so much while I was gone."  She smiles.

"Us too." Finn says, returning her smile.

After awhile of talking to Sophia about her vacation, the bell rang.

"Gotta blast!" Sophia says, causing me to laugh.

Gosh I missed her. I smile.

-

"Welcome to my humble abode." I laugh while walking into my house with Sadie, Lizzy, Sophia, Noah, Finn, Gaten, and Caleb.

"Wow you brought a whole party." My mom laughs.

"Yeah. I hope that's ok." I shyly smile.

"Ok whatever, it's fine. Just don't break stuff." She giggles.

"Will do." I say, while bringing the rest of the group into the living room. "Wait oh my gosh, guys."

"What?" Sophia asks.

"Do you guys wanna meet my best friends from england?" I ask.

"Dude oh my gosh yes!" Sadie says, the rest of them nodding. I run to my room and get my computer, and pull up facetime.

Riiiiinggg

Riiiiinggg

Riii-

"MILLIE!"

"MADDIE! LILIA!" I smile into the camera.

"How are you doing, angel? We haven't talked in SO LONG!" Lilia asks.

"I'm doing really well. These are my best friends here in america. This is Finn, Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, Noah, and Sophia." I smile.

"Hi!" They all say.

"Hi!" Maddie and Lilia say through the screen.

"Jack come here." Maddie says, signaling for someone to come into the frame. Suddenly I'm faced with a boy who looks about 16. He has curly brown hair, and quite the jawline. "This is Jack Kelly. My boyfriend." As she says that, I look over to Lilia to see her rolling her eyes, causing me to laugh.

"Ok, we are gonna go cuz I need to get home and I was everyone's ride." Gaten says

"Ok bye! See you at school tomorrow." I smile.

After they leave i get attacked with a lot of questions.

"ALRIGHT WHO WAS THE CURLY HAIRED ONE?" Lilia asks.

"Gaten?"

"NONONO THE DARK HAIRED ONE!!!" Maddie says, with Lilia nodding.

"Uh that's Finn." i say.

"So like what is he to you?" Lilia asks.

"What?"

"Like are you guys a thing?" Lilia finishes.

"No. He's my best friend." I reply.

"Are you sure?" Maddie asks. I nod. "I wouldn't count on that one Millie."

"Why?" I ask.

"He literally was making heart eyes at you the entire time." Lilia follows.

"Yeah. It doesn't seem like he likes you just as a best friend." Maddie agrees.

"Yeah, ok, but he does." I disagree.

"Why are you so against it?" Maddie asks.

"Sadie and Lizzy asked me the same thing yesterday." i laugh.

"Oh so they've noticed it too?" Lilia asks.

"Well i guess. But from my side." I slip.

"YOUR SIDE?" Maddie exclaims.

"YOU giving HIM heart eyes?!?!" Lilia asks.

I stay silent, while pursing my lips for a second before I begin to blush.

"OH MY GOSH YOU LIKE HIM AS MORE THAN BEST FRIENDS!" Lilia squeals.

"I didn't say that."

"Yeah. Exactly. You didn't say anything, and that's all we need to know that that's what's going on." Maddie adds.

"Ok fine. I might. I don't really know. I feel like I do, but he doesn't and then if I told him then it would ruin our friendship and I can not let that happen." I say. "He's always there for me. I can literally tell him anything and he will listen. He is just the kindest person ever and I don't know what I would do if I lost him."

"Millie, you kinda gave a reason right there as to why you totally like him." Lilia smiles.

"Yeah. I get that you don't wanna ruin your friendship and stuff, but you can't exactly make the feelings go away; that's not how feelings work." Maddie adds.

"I don't know guys, but I'm getting tired, so I'm gonna sleep." I say.

"Bye Millster. We love you." Maddie smiles. I tell them bye and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't updated in like a decade so sorry about that. I might update later tonight or tomorrow but idk so we will see. I hope you liked the chapter :)