t w e n t y s e v e n - f i g h t

This is gonna be a really short-filler chapter, but my friend jess gave me a super good idea for a chapter so im gonna do it cuz i am having a bit of writers block now.

-

Millie's POV

Yesterday was quite the adventure. With Rowan and Finn and then me slipping up and saying I loved Finn and then him saying it to me...Now I just feel kinda lonely. After the whole ball drop thing, we all went home.

Knock knock.

I get up to go answer the door. It opens to reveal Finn holding a gingerbread house kit.

"Finn, it's not Christmas time anymore." I laugh.

"They were on sale." He chuckles. "Look! It's a little village." He giggles while pointing to the box to show a picture of different sized houses and structures.

"Aww that is really cute." I smile. "Ok let's do it." I say, opening the door for him.

We go and sit at the table, as he pulls out all of the little houses. I smile as I grab one of the houses. I start to set it up by putting frosting in between the two pieces.

"Mills, you got some frosting on my hand." Finn says.

"Oopsie." I smile. Suddenly I feel his finger brush across my face. I notice that he wiped frosting all over my cheek. My jaw drops and I quickly grab my frosting and put it on his face.

He quickly picks up his frosting again and I suddenly feel a weight on top of my head. I realize that he squirted frosting all over my head.

"Oh you're gonna get it now!" I say squirting the frosting in his messy curls. I quickly put my hands in his hair and mix it into his hair. His jaw drops leaving his mouth gaping wide.

"MY HAIRRRRR!" He whines. "I'm gonna get your precious hair now." Finn teases.

"I don't have any so ha." I laugh while pointing to his head. He smiles and squirts it onto my arm, as I do the same. We both start laughing and full on attack each other with frosting.

"You have some frosting on your lip there." Finn smirks.

"I have frosting everywhere, Finn."

"Well I can help you get the frosting." He smirks, leaning in closer to my face.

"I can go get a paper towel, it's fine. I don't wanna trouble you." I tease.

"Just kiss me." He says, grabbing my waist and placing his lips on mine. I smile as he deepens the kiss. I can feel his lips curl up too.

"Ok yes we ship it, but this is just too much cuteness for me to handle." I hear Sadie say from the other side of the room.

"What?! Sadie?" I laugh. "How the heck? When the heck? How long have you been there."

"Since like the beginning of the frosting fight." Gaten says.

"You guys were just too in love to notice us." Noah gushes sarcastically.

"You've got some frosting on your lip." Caleb imitates Finn.

"I do? Oh my goodness!" Sadie says, shocked, pretending to be me.

"Let me get that." Caleb says, leaning in and kissing Sadie.

"AGH GUYS NO KISSING ABOVE ME!" Noah says, shimmying out from in between them. Finn and I begin to laugh.

"Ok, ok. In our defense, we didn't know you were there." Finn says, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, yeah. Ok so we were gonna go to the mall, and we wanted you guys to come with us." Gaten says. "Once you ya know...clean off the frosting."

"Sure, but where's Lizzy and Soph?" I ask.

"Lizzy is in the mountains, and Sophia went somewhere with her family." Noah clarifies.

"Ok well you guys can go and Finn and I can get cleaned up, and we will meet you there." I say.

They nod and walk out the door.

Once we finish getting cleaned up, I head upstairs and grab my jacket, and beanie and we go out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe did the title mislead you?

Did ya think they were gonna fight?

SOIKE they didnt have a real fight

gotchaaaaa

Ok yeah anyways... that chapter was really short but i wasnt exactly sure how to continue it.

K bye friends <3