s e v e n - h o s p i t a l

Finn’s POV

“Is she gonna be ok?” I ask the doctor.

“She should be fine. She just really needs to rest.” She replies.

“What happened?”

“Well you know about her leukemia right?” She asks. I nod. “Sometimes that can make her blood pressure rise faster, and when her blood pressure gets too high, her heart rate goes up. Somehow her blood pressure went up, causing her to faint while going down the stairs. The cause of her blood pressure rising is unknown.”

Shit. I made her mad. It was me.

“Ok. Thank you.” I say. The doctor nods and leaves the room.

“Millie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. I know you're unconscious right now, but I just want you to know I'm sorry.”

I sit in the waiting room for about another three hours. The doctors have come in about once an hour to check in on Millie.

“Finn?” a voice speaks.

“Millie? Are you ok?” I ask.

“Yeah I'm fine. What happened?” She asks.

“Well your blood pressure got high, and it made you faint while walking down the stairs.” I explain. She nods. “Hey. I'm sorry for checking your phone. I just-”

“Finn, it's ok. I totally overreacted. You were just trying to protect me from being hurt.”

“Okay. Who even was it?” I ask.

“I have no idea.” She replied.

“Could it be someone from back in England? Like that douchebag Romeo or that bitch iris?” I ask. She laughs a little.

“no. When I came here I got a whole new number, so they wouldn't have gotten it. Maybe someone from around the school.”

“But how would they get your number?” I ask.

“Things get around I guess.” She replies. Suddenly the door bursts open.

“MILLIE! ARE YOU OK?” Sadie asks.

“Calm down!” Millie laughs. “I'm fine.”

“Ok good. I don't know how long you are staying so I brought you some takis and some sushi.” Sadie says as she lays the stuff on Millies side table.

“Ook! I've never tried either of them, but I hear they're really good.” Millie says while opening up the bag of takis.

“Yeah they are.” Sadie says.

Millie puts one in her mouth and immediately turns red.

“HOT HOT HOT HOT!!” She panics.

“Here!” Sadie says, scooting a cup of water towards her.

“Thank you!” Millie says whilst panting and taking a giant sip of water. “Those were so hot!!” She laughs.

“Whoops…”

We stayed for about an hour just talking and laughing, until the doctor came in.

“Sorry guys, but visiting hours are over.” She says. We nod, say goodbye to Millie, and leave.

Millie’s POV

As soon as they leave, I turn on the TV and try the sushi. Now this is good. About halfway through my show, my phone buzzes.

Finnwolfhardofficial: goodnight :)

I smile.

Milliebobbybrown: night :)

I continue to watch TV when my phone buzzes again. This time it isn't who I was expecting.

Unknown: sweet dreams cancer girl. You know Finn will never like you. Hope you don't die. Oh wait…

I begin to tear up, but attempt to brush it off, and try to fall asleep.

I don't even like Finn. Like that. Why would that person think I want him to like me?

Finns POV

I am walking home and I notice a teenage boy staring down at his phone laughing. He has dark brown, curly hair, and is about average height.

“Cancer girl.” I hear him mutter under his breath. Did he just-

“What?” I ask.

Suddenly he stops in his tracks. He suddenly seems a little nervous? I can't really tell.

“oh. Um. I wasn't talking to you. I was uh- I was texting someone.” He says.

“May I ask who, and why you were calling her cancer girl?” I say, now holding him by the collar of his shirt.

“Um. I'd rather not say.” He replies. My grip tightens around his collar. “Millie! Millie brown!” he says through his half closed throat. I let him go and punch him right in the face. That ass. He completely deserved it.

“What the hell?!” The boy says, getting up from the ground.

“Well what do you think I'm gonna do when you verbally abuse one of my best friends?” I say. “What's your name?”

“Jack Grazer…” he says.

“Well Jack grazer, I hope you know it is very illegal to cyberbully. What would you call THAT?” I say, taking his phone, showing him all of the texts he sent Millie.

“i-i-”

“Next time you wanna do that, think before you do.” I say, pushing his phone to his chest, and walking away.

Millies POV

The next day, I am able to get up early enough to go to school from the hospital. I don't even bother putting in my contacts and just put on my glasses.

-

“Hey. How you feeling?” Finn says, walking up to me.

“Good. Tired, but good.” I say. Finn nods. Suddenly Jack Grazer passes us. He is in our geometry class. He gives Finn a bit of a scared look. I don't know why. His eye is also super bruised.

“What's up with Jack?” I ask.

“No idea.” Finn says.

“Do you have any idea how he got that black eye?”

“No clue.” He shrugs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that chapter was really short but hey you found out who unknown was AND Finn beat him up. Idk about you but that's a double win for me.