t w e n t y s i x - p a r t y

Millie's POV

{Christmas Morning}

"Millie get up get up get up!" Ava says.

I look over to my clock to see that it is 10:00am.

"Ok...why?"

"It's Christmas, and there is a present downstairs for you!" Ava smiles.

"Ok?" I question.

I head downstairs with my feet feeling kinda weird. Ava runs downstairs with no problem at all as if she's been up for hours. I go downstairs to find the tree all lit up with tons of presents underneath it. I look to the table which has pancakes and strawberries on it. The pancakes are shaped as trees and the strawberries cut out as circles to resemble ornaments.

Ding dong!

"Millie, will you get that?"Ava says while rummaging through the pantry.

"Sure." I say, rubbing my eyes to notice a smirk come from her face. I walk up to the door and am faced with someone I haven't seen in about a week, but it's seemed like forever.

Finn Wolfhard.

He is smiling while holding a big bouquet of flowers. I quickly run into his arms and hug him super tight from how much I've missed him. I quickly pull away and give him a kiss. He continues to hold it, making our lips move in sync.

"Finn what the heck are you doing here in London?!" I smile.

"I wanted to surprise you." He says, returning the smile. He quickly picks up the flowers that fell on the ground from my embrace, and hands them to me.

"They're beautiful." I smile, looking down at the sunflowers.

"I lo-"

"Millie Millie Millie!" I hear Ava say.

-

"Millie Millie Millie Millie!" Ava's voice fills my ears.

"Whaaat?" I whine.

"It's Christmas get up, get up, get up!"" She says, pulling at my arm.

I look over to the clock to see that it is 5:34am.

Of course.

It was a dream...

"Ava it is 5:30 why would I get up so early?" I say while rubbing my eyes.

"Because it's Christmassssss." She whines.

"But Ava-"

"Pleaseeeee. I'm bored." Ava says.

"Fine." I say while slowly lifting the covers off of myself.

I head downstairs and go get some tea.

"El té." I say, holding up a tea bag and putting it into some hot water.

"Huh?"

"I was learning about foods in Spanish class and el té means tea." I explain.

"Oh cool." She nods.

I bring my tea over to the couch and set it down. As I go to sit down, my eyes begin to close.

"MILLIE!" Ava quietly shouts, making sure not to wake up mom and dad.

"Hm?" I say, quickly opening my eyes.

"You fell asleep." She rolls her eyes.

"I feel like you're annoyed with me."

"You're feeling right."