Epilogue:

"Luke, I swear to God, if you make one more phone call," I glare at him as he picks up his cell phone, trying to convey my thoughts with his eyes.

"Hey, I'm putting it away okay? Right back in the pocket," He puts his hands up in surrender after placing his cellphone in the pocket of his sweat pants, trying not to grin at me.

"Don't be mad, I'm just trying to make today perfect for you, let me do that." He winks at me as he moves to stand behind me, propping his hands on my shoulder.

"I think we all know that, dude, you're ten times more stressed then she is," Peyton laughs at the glare she receives from Luke, simply turning back to the mirror so she can continue combing out her hair.

"Well hey, someone has to be! This is a wedding people, it doesn't just happen in a matter of seconds." 

Kate, AJ's wife,  tries to hide a laugh, and instead focuses on digging through her bag in search of nothing in particular. We share a knowing smile when Luke isn't looking; the two of us have grown close in the past few years they've been married, so close she feels like the sister I never had.

"Luke, calm down, you're going to stress me out." Beau's hands are shaking as he holds his cue cards in hand, trying to memorize his speech yet again.

"As if you aren't all ready stressed out," Luke scoffs as he taps Beau's hands, a reminder to try and hold them still.

"Well you're not helping me." 

"Wow, okay, you know what fine, I see when I'm not wanted." Luke grabs a towel off the bed, pausing to arrange it over his shoulder.

"You sure? I've been trying to tell you for years," Beau's words earn him a crack across the back with the towel, resulting in a sharp yelp that resounds through the room, making AJ peak his head out of the closet, where he's ironing his dress pants.

"I know you love me, besides, Baby-Bear always wants me," He winks as he dramatically closes the bathroom door, making me laugh so hard my sides hurt.

"He is a special one, that child," Mia eyes are wide as she stand sin the doorway, coffee cups in one hand, purse in the other.

I can't help but laugh as I get up to meet her, helping her hand out the steaming cups to everyone else.

I'm just about ready to take a sip of my peppermint tea when it starts, a high pitched, off key, wailing/shouting that reverberates through the entire room. It's so loud it makes us all jump, and practically in unison, we turn to face the closed bathroom door.

"Luke, cut out the singing, it sounds like someone is dying in there," Beau bangs on the door to get his attention, trying to talk both over his singing, and over the running water.

The water cuts off suddenly, as does his singing, and I can practically feel Luke's glare through the bathroom door.

"Listen up you man-child, when I'm in the shower, two things get to be free. My raw manliness, and my soul. Don't try and take that away from me."

Beau's face is on fire, and AJ is trying so hard not to laugh, while Peyton and Mia look on disgust, as if they were trying to pretend they didn't just hear that. I'm laugh so hard I'm crying, and soon Kate is too; then we're all really laughing, to the point where Beau is leaning against the wall for support and AJ has to put the iron down so he doesn't burn himself.