35

"So where are we?" Neana was sitting next to Fili and Kili at the table eating a bowl of mutton stew. Fili and Kili exchanged an excited look, then Fili said to her"We are in Erebor, Neana." She nearly choked of her spoonful of soup,"What?! Where's Smaug?" Bofur piped up,"He's far beneath the surface of the lake. Smaug the terrible a reign is over!" All the dwarves raised their mugs and shouted in triumph.

"So he attacked Lake-town?", Neana asked. Thorin nodded. She furrowed her brow,"Then how did I get here?" Kili shook his head,"We weren't just going to leave you there." She smirked,"But I was apparently dead." Fili groaned,"Please just let that go." She laughed,"I'm not the one who forgot to check a pulse."

They all continued their merry dinner. Neana was the happiest she could be, she was with the love of her life and she was home. As the evening faded to night, Neana's eyes became droopy and she yawned. She leaned her head against Fili's shoulder. He smiled warmly as he put his arm around her, bringing her closer. Only seconds before she fell asleep, Fili kissed her forehead and whispered,"Goodnight Neana, welcome home."

Neana woke up, once again, in an unfamiliar room. She went to sat up but somebody groaned in annoyance and pulled her back down. She turned over to see Fili with his eyes closed. His arms were firmly wrapped around Neana's waist and he pulled her even closer. Neana smiled as she buried her face in his neck. His beard tickled her ear and she giggled, earning a groan from Fili.

She giggled more and gave a quick kiss to his neck,"Fili, let me go." He gripped her tighter,"No I don't wanna." She put her hands on his chest,"You sound like a child. Let me go." He shook his head, eyes still closed,,"No." Neana rolled her eyes and gave up. After a moment she got an idea. She put one of her legs over Fili and wrapped it around his waist.

He groggily opened his eyes and looked at her with confusion. His eyes widened to shock when she rolled on top of him. He still had a firm grip on her waist, but to her amusement, they slackened a bit. She smirked as she looked from Fili's eyes to his lips. She grabbed the ends of his mustache braids and rolled them between her index finger and thumb.

She slowly leaned forward and stopped just above his lips. Fili didn't move, to be honest he was quite shocked at Neana's actions, he had never seen this side of her. She was dangerously close to his lips. He licked his lips nervously. She smirked and closed the space between them. This kiss was different than any of the other kisses they previously shared, it was more passionate, more hungry.

As the kiss heated up quickly with each passing second, Neana felt Fili's arms loose there tight grip from her waist and were moving up to her head. The split second before Fili tangled his fingers in her hair, Neana smirked and rolled off the bed and walked to the door. Fili sat up slowly and watched her walk to the door. She looked back and saw his confused look as her fingers wrapped around the door handle. She rolled her eyes and smiled,"Well I had to get you to let go of me somehow." He scoffed,"You can't just do that! Come back!" She just sent him a devilish smirk,"Maybe later." She winked and walked out the door.

Neana smiled to herself as she made her way down the corridor. "Neana!" She turned around and saw Kili running towards her."Kili?" He stopped in front of her,"Want to go exploring?" Neana quickly nodded her head and followed Kili down a different hallway.

Fili walked out of the room and looked around, where'd she go? He silently closed the door and began looking. He first went to the room where they ate last night, no Neana. He did see Dwalin,"Dwalin, have you seen Neana?" Dwalin looked up from cleaning his axe and shook his head, Fili sighed and continued walking.

It was as if she had fallen off the face of Middle-Earth. Fili could not find her anywhere. He searched in the kitchen, library, weapon room, training hall and he saw no sign of her. As he walked down yet another corridor he heard someone talking. Being mildly curious, he followed the voices and found himself standing in front of a large door.

It was slightly cracked open, so Fili peered inside. He saw Kili and Neana looking at some old armor. Fili smiled, so she was exploring with Kili. He was going to go it but he stopped and decided to just let the two have fun. Through the crack in the door he watched Neana's eyes gleam with wonder and he smiled.

Neana then reached up to touch something but she stopped abruptly and furrowed her brow, Fili did the same. She brought her hand closer to her face and Fili relized she was looking at the ring. His heart stopped, he bet she hated it, he should have gotten a better ring he knew it.

She turned to Kili,"Uh, um. Where did this, uh, come from." Kili glanced ove and said nonchalantly,"That? Fili put it on you." Her eyes widened,"He did? When?" Kili thought for a moment,"Back at Lake-town, when we thought you died." Neana didn't say anything and just kept staring at her finger.

Kili piped up,"After he sort of finished crying, he took a stool beside you and sat on it. He took your hand and pulled the ring out of his pocket and put it on your finger.", Kili began to laugh,"He would not let any one of us touch you or come near you. I'm sort of sorry that I got on to him about that now." Neana smiled. Kili cleared his throat,"Shall we go to the kitchen? I'm famished." Neana simply nodded, not taking her eyes off the ring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long day of exploring and messing with the other dwarves with Kili, Neana was hungry again, not to mention exhausted. Her feet dragged as she walked to where Kili showed her was the kitchen. She opened a cupboard and grabbed a plate. Then she went to the pantry and grabbed a biscuit and apple.

She nearly jumped out of her own skin when two arms snaked their way around her waist and a pair of lips found her neck. She giggled,"Hello Fili." He didn't move his lips as he asked her,"How did you know it was me?" She shuddered as Fili kissed her neck. She tried to keep her voice calm,"I felt the clasps on you mustache braids."

She pushed her plate to the side and turned around, only to have Fili once again put his lips to her neck."Fili, what are you doing?", her knees were becoming rather weak. He pulled back and smirked,"You said later. It's later now." She grinned and slammed her lips into his, he grabbed her neck, deepening the kiss.

Without breaking contact, he grabbed her hips and made her sit on the counter. She put her hands on his shoulders and looked at him with a breathless smile,"Maybe we should continue this in your room?" Fili smiled and pushed her lower back to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the room. They barely made it in when their lips were once again attached and well, you can figure out what happened next.