Crash Landing

SOME VULGAR LANGUAGE

7 MONTHS LATER

You suddenly woke up the entire pod shaking. Suddenly the alarm went off. Quickly trying to see what was wrong. There was some type of electrical storm messing with the controls.

Suddenly everything went dark. You started to hyperventilate. Getting extremely scared that the pod won't turn on again. After a while your the pod turn back on and you quickly press the controls back in and it says it going to be another year.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Screaming at the top of your lungs. Throwing your arms up and threw your head back a bit only to hit the pod. Your growled. "ALL I WANT TO DO IS SEE MY FUCKING BROTHER. POSSIBLY MY LAST FUCKING FAMILY. HELL! HE MAY NOT EVEN BE ALIVE. FUCK THIS!" Your aura was slowly coming around you but you had to immediately push it away so you didn't cause any more problems with the pod.

Looking at the fuel tank you realize you may not even have enough. You immediately crouch into a ball and started crying hoping you would be able to make it to Earth, to.....Kakarot...

1 YEAR LATER
GOKU P.O.V

Man I can't believe im finally going to be able to let master Roshi see Gohan. It feels like ages. At least Chichi went to the store so she won't notice were gone. Silently laughing to myself. "Gohan let's go!"

All of a sudden Gohan walked up to his dad and pull on his pant leg. Picking him up and placing him on my shoulder. I start to fly to Kame's place. Half way to Roshi's i suddenly a felt a ki from down from the sky. I stopped looking in the sky seeing some type of ball being tossed to Earth.

"Daddy star?" Gohan asked pointing to it from my shoulder.

"I don't think so Gohan." Seeing it crash in the distance i slowly go to check it out. Once im about a half mile away i place Gohan down. "Stay here Gohan," getting down on one knee and looking into his worried eyes. "I'll be right back. I have to make sure whoever is there is safe. Or no harm to us"

Right before i got to the crater i see my friend Krillen land next to me.

"Hey Goku. What is it? I was on my way to Roshi's and saw." Krillen said quickly glancing at me then the pod.
We were both looking at the pod.

"I don't know I'm gonna check it out. Someone's in there. There ki is weak though "

"Be careful."

All of a sudden the pod opened up.

Y/N P.O.V

When i was slowly entering Earths atmosphere I realized the system shut due to no fuel. I try to brace myself the best I can since the pod was going out of control.

Letting out a scream and then the pod finally hit the Earth and i flung forward unexpectedly and hit my head against the wall. Luckily i was able to stay conscious barely. Trying to fumble around to open the door.

Once i opened the door i felt two ki's but i wasn't fully awake to fight. I crawled out and looked up to two guys. One short and bald the other one taller one with black hair all....over...the....place...

"Kakarot?" I barely whispered. I smiled fainly before everything went black.

When i woke up i saw a blue sky and i realized immediately that i wasn't in the pod. I frantically sat up and saw i was on an island with all these people around me. Blue hair, some guy with a scar face that bald guy, an old guy. And a couple other people. I felt a sudden pain shoot to my head and i flinched a bit.

"Hey you okay?" I hear someone asked. I look to my right to see some guy crouched next to me.

I immediately tear up and put my hand over my mouth and cry softly. He tilted his head at me with a confused face. "Are you okay? Are you in pain?"

I giggle lightly at his stupidity. "I am but Kakarot....is that you?" I slowly couldn't help but touch his cheeks with my hands and examine my brother.

He looked into my eyes letting me examine him.

"Kaka what?" The bald guy asked.

"Goku do you know her?" Bulma asked.

"Y/N?" Goku asked. Slowly smiling.
I nod my head frantically so happy he remember me. "Oh my god!" I jump into his arms taking him by surprised and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly hugging him, he fell onto his butt and he embraced me tighly as well.

Everyone just stared at the two of us for a while until i finally let go slowly backing up to stand up and help him up.

"Everyone this is Y/N. She's my sister." Goku said after he stood looking at everyone. All of their mouths dropped open except Gohan who was just confused. "Y/N. Call me Goku. Its the name I have. Plus I like it better than coacoa puffs." I look at him and giggle a bit then nodded.

I look at everyone and wave. Smiling with pure joy to have found my brother who i have not seen in many year.

Everyone finally fixed themselves and Yamcha approach, a small smirk on his face.

"So your kinda cute. And your name is beautiful."

I blushed a bit and thanked him. He stopped when Goku said, "This is my son Gohan. Gohan come say hi to your aunt." He was currently being held by Bulma who walked over with a smile on her face. Goku took Gohan from Bulma and I looked at him with a smile.

I look at him. "Hi cutie pie. I'm aunt Y/N." I poked his nose and he blushed. Goku chuckled a bit and Gohan laughed a bit then put his face into Goku' s chest. "I'm excited and so happy to meet you." Looking back to everyone.

Goku introduced me to Krillen, Bulma, Tien, Chiaotzu, Master Roshi who of course wouldn't stop staring at my chest since the spandex was VERY fitting showing off all of my curves. I chuckled lightly. Of course Yamcha had to kiss my hand and he greeted me once again since he felt the need to be around which quickly annoyed me. I shot a small ki ball at his foot so he quickly cut it short and jumped  scared a crab was about to get him. I had to hold in a laugh at how stupid he was.

"Wait a second. If your a saiyan. Than where's your tail? Goku use to have one when he was little." Bulma asked.

"Well.... I had to rip it off...." I couldn't help the couple tears that fell from my eyes. "The place I was at wasn't the best for me to have it....I almost...i had to let it go..." My voice breaking.

"Where Did you go that you had to do that?" Goku asked.

Everyone looked at you eager to know. Pulling out a letter and handed it to my brother. "Mom and dad sent me away."

"What does the letter say?!" Bulma  asked being nosy.

Goku read it out loud and everyone looked at you in shocked. "Do you know who sis?"

"No but they seemed eager to keep me safe. As soon as I was able to, i came straight here. I didn't even know about this letter until a little over a year and a half ago. They had some type of safe in the pod I was in to keep it safe and ready for me to read it when I turned 17. I immediately headed here but got into some.... electrical storm and it delayed me."

"Electrial storm?" Bulma hummed. I looked at her and shrugged.

"I won't let anything happen to you. I just got you again. I don't plain on losing you any time soon." I hugged him and he quickly hugged me back before letting go.

"You have no idea how alone I felt." Looking at Goku and whispering it only he could hear, being so thankful for saiyan hearing.

He gave me a look that meant we will talk later and i nodded. "Come on let's go and spar so I can see how strong you are."

I smirked at him. I haven't fought my brother in a long time and the last time i did he was a little stronger but i had the speed to put him in his place.

The two of us where about to fly above the ocean when i saw someone from the far away flying towards the two of us. He landed in front of us two and his hair went down past his hips. "Hello Kakarot, Y/N. I see your both alive and well."

"Raditz." I said

To be continue...