Testing My Limit

(Read Regert first, next chapter they got mixed up)
Y/N P.O.V;
I woke up the next day feeling groggy. Vegeta didn't come to bed. I kinda figured. He wasn't too happy with me wondering why he let Cell do what he did.

Slowly sitting up i still feel weak and sore. Slowly swinging my legs over the bed I see I'm in Vegeta's shirt. As I stand I wobbly walk into our bathroom. Turning on the water to hot and getting undressed as it heats up.

Once i step into the shower. I sigh in relief, feeling the warm water run over my aching muscles. Ugh. Im so sore. Sucks that I was our for a couple days. At least I'm finally getting a hot shower. I though as I start to get clean.

Once I'm all clean I slowly step out of the shower. Feeling a little better. As I enter our room I put on a white t-shirt along with some shorts and walk downstairs.

When I reach the kitchen I can smell someone cooking. I see Bulma making breakfast and Trunks in his high chair flinging food around. I can't help but smile and kiss his forehead. "I missed you." I whisper to have him smile at me then stare behind me.

As I turned I saw Vegeta enter the kitchen in spandex shorts and his boots. I can tell he was working out all night from the sweat and smell of him. "Woman are you done cooking?" I can't help but look at his handsome, scarred, chiseled body from all the battles he must of been in.

"Don't you snap at me. Your lucky I'm even cooking for you." She snaps as she places a huge plate full of food at the table for Vegeta. Making me look into Vegeta onyx eyes.

Vegeta now notices me but doesn't react. He just sits down and eat his breakfast. That's fine with me. I'm still pissed at him. How could he of just let Cell get stronger! I grab a plate as Bulma now see me.

"Good morning! How are you feeling?" She approaches me. Examining me quickly.

I laugh lightly. "I'm fine Bulma. Just sore."

"I bet. You were out for three days and in bed for about four. You'll be a little sore." She giggles. "Let me grab you something to eat you sit." Taking the plate and shoving me into a chair across from Vegeta.

He glanced at me. "How do you feel?" He ask as he continues to eat.

"Fine." I say a bit agitated with him.

He just growls a bit. "I'm done woman." He says now leaving his empty plate and going back outside.

"Geez. What's his problem?" She snaps.

"Cell most likely." I say.

"Do you know why he did it?" She ask. I just shake my head. I know it has to do with his pride but...still. He should of just killed him. Sighing I ate my food as she places it in front of me.

Once i finished I thanked her kissed Trunks then went outside to the garden. Only to see my grown up Trunks in the garden. He appears to be mediating. I sit next to him quietly and join him.

It's quiet and soothing until I hear him finally move. I'm guessing he jumped, shocked that I'm here.

"Mom?" He says.

I open my eyes and look at him. "Yes?" I say smiling.

"How are you feeling?" He ask nervously.

"I'm fine." Placing my hand on his arm to give him a reassuring squeeze.

"You don't plan on fighting do you?" He ask.

"If I have to i will. I won't just stand aside and let something happen if I could of prevented it." I say. Determined to help them in anyway I could.