GINYU FORCE Part 1

Past;

"Well I mainly meant you." He said smirking. "But I'll get the balls. Recoome." He called for. He step up and and looked at Ginyu with a smile on his face looking at you. "Get her. I'll get the balls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present;

Y/N P.O.V
Recoome came at me quicker than I expected and threw me away from the dragon balls. I landed on my feet but slid back from how hard he threw me. After about a foot I was finally still.

I saw Ginyu throwing the dragon balls in Frieza's direction (I assume). I try to charge at him but Recoome gets in front of me. "Nu uh. That's not nice. Recoome punch!!" Then punch me in the stomach sending me flying into a mountain breaking it.

I got out of the ruble quickly. Damn this lug of lard. Sighing slightly. I need to focus. Come on Y/N. Get your head in the game.

I flew at him. He was about to punch me until I teleported behind him and kicked him. Hard. Sending him flying to the pile of ruble I came from. Charging at him quickly so he couldn't recover. I kneed him in his back. He just grunt. I did a couple flips to get away from hin. Putting my hands next to my side's starting my attack.

I need to end this quick if I am to do this by myself. "KA-ME-HA-ME - HAAAAA!!!" A blue beam shot out towards Recoome. I put a lot of my power into the attack. Hitting him causing dust to cover the area. Wind blowing from the impact. I cover my eyes with my arm to still be able to see slightly but protect me eyes.

When the dust clears I only see some cracks in his armor with some cuts and some of it broken. "How!"

"See how cute. Sending me a love tap." He smiled at me. "Now it's my turn." He charged at me and threw a punch. I dodge it barely only to have him grab my ankle. "Nu uh. My turn." Then he threw me on the ground and started to punch and kick me.

I started to wince from the pain. At one point I was able to quickly throw a ki ball. Which hit him in the face, making him flinch. Giving me enough time to teleport behind him and kneed him in the spine. Sending him forward a bit. He quickly did some type of dancing kick shit and hit me in to the ground. Laying on my back trying to sit up he stomped on my chest definitely breaking a rib or two. Then leaving it there. I screamed from the pain that erupted from my chest.

"Hey Jeice!" He screamed at him. Not looking away from me. Still that goofy smile on his ugly face.

"Yea mate?" Jeice replied.

"Our little friend isn't too tough. Should we have some fun with her first?"

"We really shouldn't mate. it's lor' Frieza's."

"But she's so pretty." Bringing his hand down to caress my cheek making me gag. I twisted his ankle trying to break it. Only to have him stomp on my chest. "That's!" Again "not" again "nice!" And again. I closed my eyes and yelled out from pain every time.

I suddenly felt the weight off of my and a crash. "GET YOUR DAMN DIRTY HANDS OFF MY MATE!!" Hearing the lovely deep, husky voice of my mate. I opened my eyes to see Vegeta standing in front of me. Protectively. I try to sit up only to wince from the pain. "Rest woman. Your unable to fight." He replied not looking at me. Staring daggers at Recoome who iui s standing from another pile of ruble.

What took you so long!? I thought to him. Well more yelled.

Your 'friends' told me to stay behind so let's just say we had a disagreement. Hearing him chuckle from the word disagreement.