New Bug...Or Enemy?

Y/N P.O.V;
When I open my eyes I can help but squint a bit at the bright lights. "Damn." I mutter to myself. "Where am I am?" I sit up and I immediately regret it. I feel my head pounding and I quickly hold my head. "Ow."

"Y/N. What are you doing up. Lay back down." A familiar voice tells me and I do so. "Here open your mouth and eat this." I do knowing the voice is Bulma's. I immediately eat what she gave me and feel the pain in my head go away. "You feel better?"

"Yeah?" I say a little raspy as I sit up again. When I look up i see Bulma holding a glass of water. I take it and drink it. "Thanks. Where is everyone?"

"They went to Kame's. I'm actually about to head out." She tells me as she grabs a hat.

"Where too?"

"A ship of mine is out in the middle of no where. It's not suppose to be there and the mod doesn't sound too familiar so I want to have a look."

"What about Trunks?"

"My parents got him. He's napping anyway."

I nod. "I'm going too." Standing up and stretching.

"What? No. You just woke up. You've been out for about an hour."

"I'm fine." Waving my hand at her. "Besides I want to make sure your okay." She nods and we head out. I follow her I her ship.

Once we get there I see a surprise Trunks and Gohan. When we land we walk up to them. "Is this the ship?" Bulma ask. Trunks is still looking at me. I have no idea why though.

Trunks takes a second but nods. Now facing Bulma. "Uh yeah. But it couldn't be my ship see." Tossing his capsule away showing us he still had his ship.

"Are you sure it's not the same?" I ask looking at the old ship. Brushing some of the dirt off the ship where I see his says hope.

"It shouldn't be." He says looking at what I'm doing.

When I get enough remove it says hope as well. "Well it's the same." I sigh. I look at Trunks who's a bit shocked. "Why hope?" I ask.

He looks down a bit embarrassed. "You always said I was our last hope." I see him nervous and a bit embarrassed. Bulma snickers but I go over and give my grown son a quick hug.

We look into each others eyes and I can't believe the handsome boy I raised. He's very strong, like his father and smart like me.

"Did you guys see this?" Gohan ask.

We all look up to Gohan. "What do you mean?" Trunks ask as we start to fly up to him.

"There's a hug hole. Like someone shot themselves out." He says examining the glass.

"What that?" I say pointing inside. There is like this purple thing. Trunks opens it and goes inside and grabs it.

"I don't know."

"Let me see!" Bulma whines a bit.

I grab it and go stand next to her handing it to her. She puts it together and examines it

"Looks like some sort of egg."

"Guys I'm going over here to see if there's anything around." Gohan says.

"Okay! Be careful." I say.

"I will!" He says running off. Trunks is still looking inside of his ship.

"Have any idea what it might be?" I whisper to her.

"No. I never seem anything like this." She says a bit nervous but intrigued still.