Another Surprise

Y/N P.O.V;

LEMON
As Vegeta kicked open our door he threw me on the bed. I saw the hungry lust in eyes and I'm sure he saw mine as I looked up and down his body hungrily. We started to undress ourselves in a swift motion.

Than as soon and I was fully naked I felt his naked body press against mine. And kissing me. He licked, bit my bottom lip lightly. Making me moan. He took full advantage of my mouth slightly open and put his tongue inside my mouth immediately taking dominance. Exploring my mouth with his. Moaning into his mouth.

Pressing my body so I was now laying on my back he wasted no time. I could feel his dirty thoughts he needed me now. So did I. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him inside of me. Making me gasp and him moan.

Waiting no time he went as fast as he could kissing and biting my neck. I clawed his back moan and panting. I love every inch he gave me. Ever thrust became deeper and deeper.

Then flipping me over in one swift motion he shoved himself inside of me again on this time screaming. "VEGETA!" He moan. He grabbed my waist tightly to keep the motion going.

"Say it again." He said in his husky voice. Gripping tighter to claim me as his.

Thrusting again hard I gasp "Vegeta!" Clutching the bed sheets. I already felt myself become tighter around him. Close to my release. I needed it so I slammed myself back on him making me finish. "VEGETA!" I scream again.

He kept his past but going harder. Than after a couple more he came. "Y/N!" We both collapsed as he fell next to me on his back. I crawled over to him to lay my head on his chest and I put the blanket on us.

"Damn. You wasted no time." I giggled a bit.

Earning a chuckle from him. "I don't have time to waste." He stated.

Then we heard foot steps coming to our door. Vegeta forgot to shut it. He quickly glance to make sure nothing was showing on me. He just pulled the blanket up to my chin just as Yamacha came to the room.

"Hey Y/N I know..." glancing at our situation I hid my face in Vegeta's chest. Clutching the blanket tighter.

"Leave or I kill you." Vegeta growled. Then all I heard was a small bang as Yamacha screamed and ran away.

I looked up at Vegeta a little surprise. "What happened?"

"Don't worry." He got up shut the door, locking it then picked me up bridal style taking me to the bathroom.

COUPLE HOURS LATER
Me and Vegeta were sitting outside enjoying the sun. I was in a pink sundress and pink flats. As Vegeta was wearing a pink shirt. He looked good but he hates the color pink. I'm going to have to take him out shopping so he can get some new clothes.

He was sitting next to me as I was holding his hand. He put up a little fuss at first because Bulma and Yamacha were around but I made it very clear that he was to do this or no "treats" later. So he immediately gave.

Then we felt it. I let go of Vegeta and stood up looking in the direction of a huge power level. Yamacha and Vegeta soon felt it as they did the same.

"Frieza." Vegeta said barely above a whisper. I nodded. Than we ran to our room to look for our stuff.

When we didn't find it I looked at him. "Where is it!" I yell at him.

"I don't fucking know!" Then we looked at each other than out to the door.

"BULMA!" We both screamed. We both flew towards her.

"Where is it!" I yell.

"Where's what?" Still completely confused.