Cell Games Part 1

NORMAL P.O.V;
You and Vegeta trained together for the next two days making sure two were ready. The days of the games you and Vegeta threw on your armor and spandex. His blue and your (F/C). Along with having the armor piece being a little more fitting and your spandex top like a v-neck.

Once you and him landed since he did want to go with every one else, you two were the first arrive. To see Satine, Cell and a camera crew. Vegeta grunt and you just sighed.

"Don't they know they could easily die." You say.

"That would be interesting." Vegeta smirks.

Hitting his shoulder lightly and glaring at Vegeta. "This isn't funny Vegeta."

Then the camera crew comes over. "Do you two wish to fight Cell as well."

You knew Vegeta was going to say something rude so you answered. "Yes we are. Now please no more questions." Smiling at them.

"Thank you and I understand. You have to focus."

Then Cell approached the two of you. "So my beautiful lady, wishes to fight again. I guess we can." Smirking at you. "Maybe have a little kiss before the match starts."

Vegeta growls. "You will not touch my woman!"

"Haha! Vegeta you old man. We can fight for her. I'm sure that I'll win." Smirking at Vegeta who is clenching his fist.

"I'll fucking kill you!" He hisses.

You place a hand on his forearm. Trying to have him calm down. "Vegeta. Don't worry. He won't touch me." You whisper to him. Then rub his shoulder.

"That's what you think." Cell mumbles still smirking to himself. Then talks to you two again. "Let's just wait for Goku shall we." Then walks away.

You sigh thankful that he went away. While Vegeta growls lowly. "Focus." You tell him. They go back to talk and then Goku, Tien, Piccolo, Gohan, Yamacha, and Krillin approach. Goku and Gohan are in sayian form. Even 16 showed up fully repaired!

"Ready everyone?" Goku ask.

"Yeah. But who's going to fight him first?"

"I will." Goku says.

"NO WAY!" Satian yells. "I'm going first! I'll save us!" Then goes and get into his stance.

Cell just sighs disappointed. "Fine."

He runs at cell but Cell just hits him into a mountain. Vegeta chuckled slight. "That had to hurt him." You say.

"Now. Who's next?" He says calmly.

Goku just walks into the ring every watches calmly. But you can feel how tense everyone is.

"Ah! Goku! Finally. Someone who's worth my time!"

"That's enough." Goku says as he gets into a stance.

Cell quickly glances at me and smirks. "I won't take too long my dear. Before we have our fun. Then gets into a stance as Vegeta growls lowly.

As they go at each other, they dodge each other punches and kicks. But if they land one, it's as if they aren't effective. They were dead even. Trying to get ahead of one. Cell even split into four and Goku could still take him on. Then cell used a kamahame attack at Goku who quickly moved so it went into space then teleported behind cell and attack again.

Until though he wanted to spice things up by blowing up the ring. You all quickly moved out of the way. Vegeta making sure he was by you, just in case. You landed far away seeing them talk for a moment. Then quickly glanced at you.