Party!

After a couple months the ship was finally done. Vegeta was so happy that we actually celebrated a bit.

Bulma knew that me and Vegeta were going to be leaving again so she wanted to throw a pool party before we left. Vegeta of course hated the idea but I though it could be fun.

When he saw my swim suit he yelled at me for being basically naked but as I showed him the 'positive' side to it he finally allowed me to wear it.

Me, ChiChi, and Bulma were currently at the store shopping for food. We had about 4 carts worth of food since saiyans (including me) could eat a lot.

Bulma capsulised the groceries we got into her car and she drove off back to her house.

"Y/N." Bulma said.

"What's up girl." I leaned forward since I was in the back.

"How are you and Vegeta doing?"

"Good. We started packing for our trip. Well mainly me do the packing. I told him it's nice to have more than one outfit but you know him. Who cares what you look like. Your training." I mock him. "If it wasn't for me I swear he would of smelled when we came back."

Bulma laughs. "Yeah some of the armor you brought back did smell. If you didn't attempt to clean them I could only imagine." I nod.

"I still don't trust him." Chi says.

"Why not. He's going to help us fight the androids." I state a little annoyed.

"He always wants to fight Goku. Sending my boys home bruised and tired. That's no way to treat someone."

"Sorry to burst your bubble Chi they do that to Vegeta as well. They train with each other to become stronger. Bulma saw me bruised one or twice. They try to be careful with me except Vegeta. They just try to push me."

"Well he should try not to hurt you. They shouldn't even fight you." Now starting to get angry.

"Listen Chi I don't want to fight. Let's just stop okay?"

She just glares at me. "Fight!" She yells.

"Oh my Kami. Bulma help me out."

Bulma slams on her breaks. "ENOUGH! STOP IT!" Causing Chi to look at her. "They are gonna be leaving and it's suppose to be a good day stop the fighting okay?"ChiChi huffs and nods.

Once we get to her house we go out to the back. I set up tables and ChiChi and Bulma cooks inside. Than I prepare the grill since I know the guys like bbq and I grilled up some food there.  Once the food is all out and prepared for the party me and Bulma head inside to get changed. I put on my two piece. It's white and red striped bathing suit. I picked out a matching pair of swim trunks for Vegeta.

I walk outside with a loose red sundress so i can take it off when I go into the pool. It's strapless Which is nice. Because I match like that son!

When Tien, akrillin, Chiatzu, Gohan, Goku, Piccolo, Yamacha, Bulma, Chichi, and Vegeta who is in the swim trunks and a shirt with sandles on I finally grab a plate and sit next to Krillin and Tien who have a plate eating.

"Oh Y/N you look nice." Krillin says blushing.

I smile. "Awe thanks Krillin. You guys enjoying yourself." I asked as I start to eat.

"Yeah it's nice. I'm about to get in the pool." Krillin says.

I sigh because I forgot my wine cooler. "Damn."

"What?' Tien ask.

"Forgot my drink." I say. As I'm about to stand I see Tien quickly go and get it. I smile as he brings it over for me. "Thanks Tien. But how did you know this was mine."