Almost Time

Y/N P.O.V;
Waking up, I looked around to a dark room. I was alone. Looking out the window I can see the stars. 'Guess were still in space.' I though to myself.

'We are. It'll take us a day or two to get back to earth.' Vegeta told me

'Where are you?' Not wanting to complain. But after everything I just want to be around him.

'Getting a shower. I was just training woman. I'll be right there.'

Feeling a little hungry i stood up. Feeling a bit wobbly from my leg feeling pretty painful. But I shook it off. After i stood up i went to turn on the light then the dresser. Pulling out some yoga panta, bra and a v neck shirt. After I finish getting dressed Vegeta walks into the room dressed in his outfit that he always wore.

I can't help but smile at him. With him returning a smirk. I grab some socks and my shoes and put them on. "I'm going to get something to eat. You hungry?"

He just nods. Opening up the door for me to exit. I leave with him following me. Bulma's already in the kitch cooking some food. Her back is turned away from us. "What are you cooking?"

She turns around and smiles. "Some chicken and other stuff. Not exactly sure." She giggles a bit.

"Sounds good." I laugh. Sitting down at the table with Vegeta sitting next to me on my right side. His arms crossed. Examining me.

'How are you feeling?" He ask.

'Tired. Sore."

'I need to restitch you up. Let me see you leg.'

Scooting his chair out a bit. I put my right leg on him. He pulls up my pant leg to look at my calf. It was pretty red. And looked like it was oozing something. Ew. I though. I didn't even know it was that bad. Looking at Vegeta I could see the rage in his eyes, jaw clenched. Trying to stay calm.

One swift motion he picked me up bridal style and sat me on the couch as he went to grab the first aid kit. When he came back he kneeled in front of me with a glass of water and the kit. I took the water as he handed me two pills. Glancing at him a bit confused.

"Take it." Demanding me.

"What's it do?" As I take it. I trusted him more than enough to just take it but I was still curious.

"It's going to help with the pain. It's infected so it's going to hurt worse than it was suppose too."

I nod. "That sucks." He nods slightly. Still unhappy about my leg.

"If the jack ass never took my woman this wouldn't of happened." He mumbled grabbing some stuff to clean off my leg. Removing his gloves and setting them on my lap.

Pouring peroxide on my leg i bite my lip hard. Squeezing my eyes shut. Trying not to scream. It was a huge burning sensation.

Feeling a hand squeeze my hand lightly I peeked to see Vegeta still focused on my leg but holding my hand. I squeeze it back tightly. Trying to cope with the pain. I saw all the bubble on my leg. When he poured more on I screamed in pain. Crushing Vegeta's hand. Gohan and Krillin came running in the room.

"What's wrong!" Krillin asked as they stopped in front of me. Both of them worried. But once they saw Vegeta it changed. To anger. "What happened?"

After the pain died down. I let go of his hand. Letting him slowly cut the stiches so he can remove them. "When I was taken. Ow! I tried to run , damn, away. But I got a stick in my leg. They removed it. He stiched me up. But as you can tell it got infected. It was never cleaned after it was stiched." He put it right back on dirty water. Cursing as in the sentence from him tugging the stitches away.