Trapped

Y/N P.O.V;
The moon was high as I left my room. I snuck out quietly. Hiding my energy the entire way so if Peter could sense me he wouldn't find me. I had no idea if he was strong or not. He keeps his energy low. But I'm not trusting that. He must keep it hidden.

As I finally make my way through the castle I finally make it to the garden. I sneak to were the oak trees were and run through the small opening. I could barely make it through because of my belly but I fit. I started to run. As fast as my legs could carry me. Holding my dress up and so I wouldn't trip.

Branches hit me and scratched me. Luckily the dress was long sleeve so my dress took most of the hits. But I could tell I will still have scratches. Especially on my legs since my dress was pulled up. It seemed like hours has pass since I left his home. Or should I say cage that he trapped me in. But I couldn't stop. Who knows if he was looking for me or not. I kept going straight.

Starting to run out of breathe I stop. My legs feeling like jello they wiggle and drop me on my knees. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm in so much pain. And I'm so tired. I can't sleep. I can't risk him finding me. I have to keep going. Using a tree that was close by to stand. I bite my lip to hold in a scream as I felt my child kick me extremely hard in my side. I held my belly. Rubbing to try and soothe him.

I know he can feel how stressed I am. It's not good for the baby. Especially not when I have no energy. Once I'm firmly on my feet I keep going. After another couple hours the sun is rising. Then I see something. FINALLY! Starting to run again I stop dead in my tracks. Seeing the opposite side of the castle.

"How?" Falling to my knees now ignoring all the pain through out my body. Ignoring the cuts and bruised I have from the trees whipping me and scratching me. "No...i just ran from here...how is this possible..."

I see Peter run out the front of the castle and up to me. "Oh my kami! Why did you leave!" Wearing sweats and a tight black t shirt. Once he gets in front of my he drops to his knees. "I know you don't like it here but-"

"Stop!" I scream. I can't be around him right now. There is no escaping from him. But I can keep my distance.

"No!" He states raising his voice. He pulls me into a tight embrace. I try to push him away. But I'm too tired. To exhausted....to...weak.... Vegeta was right.

So instead I pull him close and cry. Let everything out through my tears. He picks me up bridal style and take me to my room. On the way he orders to servants to set me a bath. I'm still crying but now into his chest.

There is no escape. Vegeta will never find me. I'm too weak. I need to forget about him.

Once in my room he take me to the bathroom. As he places me on my feet im too weak. Weak.... and I start to fall to my knees but Peter holds me up. I place my hands on his arms and feel his muscular arms tense.

"Come. Help her." He tells the servant that was in the bathroom. She pulls up a chair and he helps me sit. Then turns to leave the bathroom. But stops at the door way. "I'll be in the bedroom waiting for you. I can't trust you alone. I'm not going to have you hurt yourself and the child you carry. I told you i would care for you and that's what I plan on doing." Then slamming the door behind him.

Making me jump. Damn. I can tell he won't leave be alone anytime soon. The girl from yesterday in the bathroom I never realized it.

"Hello." I say weakly as she helps me undress. Since I can't stand she had to cut off the dress.

"Hello miss Y/N." She says weakly as well. Not even taking a second to look my way as she wipes off my cuts on my arms.

I wince every once in a while until she gets go my legs. I scream as she starts to tug on something on my right calf. Then Peter barges in. I cover myself with my arms even though my bra and underwear are still on.