A Bumpy Jorney

Y/N P.O.V;
As Vegeta got the ship prepped to go Gohan and bulma came to say good bye. I hugged them both. We were standing outside the ship. He was wearing his normal armor spandex as I was wear a gi like Goku's. Mine is  (F/C) and it is more feminine. So it hugs my body a bit. Along with showing some cleavage. I also packed some armor like Vegeta's. Except the color is (F/C).

"You Don't have to go." Gohan tried to plead. As we released each other.

"I do. I need to see what kind of power I truly possess and leaving is the best option. I don't want to hurt anyone or thing on this planet." I ruffled his hair and sadly smile.

"Just be safe. Also don't let Vegeta bully you." She waved a finger at you.

I waved my hand. "I got it. He's not so bad." Chuckling a bit.

"WOMAN! Get in or I'm leaving without you!" He yelled from inside the ship.

"Don't get your panties in a twist I'm coming!" Yelling back. I waved to Gohan and Bulma one last time then got on the ship. Having the door shut behind me.

I went to the control room. Looking at Vegeta who is in the pilot seat and putting cordinates in. "Sit." He flatly said.

I sat in the co pilot seat. As I buckled up I said, "i didn't know you could fly."

"When I worked under Frieza I was always on ships and pods going to different planets. These controls are pretty simple." Still typing in coordinates then pushing the launch button.

I completely forgot he worked under Frieza for years. It seems so long ago that we caught him. When in reality it's only been 2 months.

I sat back and looked out the window and the ship took off and saw all the everything getting smaller the further away we got. As we enter space we were surrounded by stars.

"Its beautiful." I whispered as I was still looking out the window.

"Yes. It is." I turn to see Vegeta looking at me. I couldn't help but blush. Quickly unbuckling and heading to the window.

"Does it ever get boring?"

Hearing him unbuckle I hear his breath on my neck. "Never." He whisper and kissed my neck.

Making me sigh with content. "I wish it could be like this always." Closing my eyes to enjoy his touch.

"Stop talking." Nipping at my neck.

LEMON;
Turning to face him I wrap my arms around his neck and kissing him. Pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer to him so there is no space between us.

Vegeta places his hands on the back of my thighs. Which I instantly knew so I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His strong hands supporting me.

He licks my bottom lip and I instantly open my mouth to let his tongue in so our tongues dance. I love the way he taste. As I give a slight moan. Gripping my thighs tighter he pushes me against the wall.

We break away to breathe and look into one another eyes. "Your (E/C) eyes are so beautiful." Blushing and giving him a shy smile he smirks and kisses me softly, romanticly. He carries me to the room. Sitting me on the bed quickly undress himself. As I undress myself. Throwing our clothes to the side.

He flips me over so I'm on my hands and knees and he thrust himself inside of me. I scream. "Veget- aaaaah!" It was amazing he was able to go so fast and harder. But I needed more So I kept pushing my hips back to meet him. Forcing him to moan slightly along with me. He dug his hands into my waist and starting to push himself into harder each and every thrust. I felt myself start to get close as I started to tighten around him.