Preparing

So it's been a good four months since I gave birth to trunks. He's already crawling. Wanting to walk. He's very intelligent. But then again he is a full blood sayian. We are known to move along a lot faster than human babies.

Right now I'm meditating with trunks crawling around in his playpen outside in the garden. With Vegeta meditating with me. We decided, well more forced Vegeta to take an easy day since he's been going nonstop since I have birth. Today was the first day I was getting back into training. I knew I had a long way to go to be strong like I was.

I heard Trunks making bubbles with his spit and I giggle.

"Woman focused." Vegeta sasses at me.

"Oh shush. You know his noises are cute."

"I still think we should of had that harpy watch the boy."

"Were his parents not her....plus she was busy." Bulma had to do a lot of shopping and go to a meeting.

Vegeta chuckled at me. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with his arms crossed. I threw some grass at him. "Dont you laugh at me."

He just chuckles again. "Idiot." He mumbles.

I throw more at him. Then I hear Trunks laughing as I look he's sitting up ripping grass out of the ground throwing it around.

"Awe look at you! Wanna throw grass at daddy!" I stand up and grab him then sit back next to Vegeta who went back to meditating. I put him on the ground and Trunks was ripping grass out of the ground laughing and clapping his hands. Then he slapped Vegeta's leg. I looked up at Vegeta as he was meditating again.

"You better move him or else woman." Not even opening his eyes.

"Or else or what?" I dare him. Throwing grass at him as Trunks slaps his legs again.

Next thing I know Vegeta pinned me down as he's between my legs. I'm laughing like crazy. "Get off of me you big lug." I smile.

He goes to my neck and kisses me and bites me. "Make me." He says seductively into my ear.

Oh how I wish we could but we can't. "VEGETA." I say trying to act embarrassed. Covering my face with my hands.

"Y/N." Using his deep voice i love so much. Feeling his hot breathe against my neck. He used one hand and grabs my wrists holding them above my head.

"We can't. Were watching Trunks." Who is crawling over to us.

Vegeta looks at Trunks who is now trying to crawl up onto my chest between me and Vegeta.

Vegeta lets out a huge sigh. Sits up and crosses his legs pretzel like. I sit up holding Trunks looking at Vegeta as he sulks. We haven't had time lately to be physical and I can tell it was getting to him. He started to stand.

"Vegeta...please relax." I knew he was going to the gravity room. So I just watched him walk away to it.

'Stop sulking. We have a child.' I tell him.

'What do you expect. I can't even touch my woman without the boy interfering.'

'We have a son who needs to be taken care of.'

He doesn't reply. I sigh and go inside capsule Corp. Maybe I can have ChiChi watch Trunks for a bit so me and Vegeta can train. I call up ChiChi.

"Hello." Chi answers.

"Hey Chi. Its Y/N."

"Hey! What's up? Everything okay?"