Therapy

I can't make this.

Turns out that the one hour till lunch and Hoseok had enough space for another class. Which was gym. Normally, it would be fine, but there was a blonde man eye fucking me as I changed. Just as I removed my belt with shaking hands, someone grabbed my wrist and hauled me away from the group of guys in the locker room. I was pulled into the shower area.

"I can't keep my hands off of you," he whispered in my ear, finishing my hands' job of taking off the belt. My pants fell down around my ankles, showing off my legs. He groaned upon seeing my thighs and grabbed one of them, groping to his heart's content. I tried getting away from him, but he snatched my wrist again and whipped me around, pressing my cheek against the cold tile. His breath was getting ragged at the feeling of my thigh.

The hand moved up and he began squeezing my butt again. I bit my quivering lip to keep the noises in at some extent. Then there was something hard on my upper thigh. An iron taste filled my mouth from biting down so hard. His breath was on my neck as he grinded his hard against me.

"Fuck," he whispered with a raspy voice. Both of his hands went on either side of my body and on the wall. The door opened and closed again in the locker room and everything was silent except for Yoongi's breath and his curses. We were alone. With that in mind, he grabbed my hips roughly and dug his tent into my butt. "Shit."

He kept cursing at each hip snap as I was moaning in my mind. I couldn't give into this. Otherwise he would know I liked it and would actually do it. And I was just not ready for that sort of thing. Then his tongue dragged across my neck. It drove me insane. With heavy breaths laced with groans and curses, he began nibbling on my skin enough for me to feel it, but not enough to leave a mark. One of his hands went up my shirt and felt up my chest, pinching the skin. I was shaking from not making any noise and was choking on my breath from keeping it in.

Then his hand that was on my hip went down further and into the front of my underwear. The door opened just as his fingers touched my member. I couldn't help it.

"Help!" I shouted. The footsteps faltered and then quickly made their way over to the shower room. Yoongi withdrew from me and disappeared into the showers. His body hid from sight as I fell to my knees, feeling the tears began to prick up.

"Chimmie!"

Hoseok. He ran over and wrapped me up into his arms as the tears fell over, streaking down my face in thick rivulets. Why did I like that?! Why was Hoseok here?! Can I tell him what happened?

"What's wrong, Jiminie?" He asked, cupping my face with his hands and wiping away my tears. I shook my head. "Your lip is bleeding! What happened? I'm really worried now!"

I shook my head violently again. Then I calmed down and the feeling of Yoongi's hands and his ministrations had me sobbing again.

"Does anything hurt?!" No. Then his next question was asked quietly as if someone was eavesdropping. Yoongi probably was. "Did someone take advantage of you?"

My sobs stopped for a second before I closed my eyes and held him tighter as I literally convulsed on his shoulder I was shaking so much.

"Hoseok?" It was his voice.

"Yoongi. What are you doing here?"

"Coach told me to come and check on Jimin since he wasn't out yet. Am I interrupting something?"

"No," Hoseok grabbed my pants and my belt, standing up and bringing me up with him. "Put your pants on Jiminie. Tell coach that Jimin won't be going to class today."

"Alright. But is everything okay?"

"I don't know. Jimin, are you sure you don't want to tell me what happened?"