Rowdy (SMUT)

A/n: at least one of three things are about to happen. I'm going to be praised for my filthy mind, I'm going to get backlash for dirtying these two, or I'm going to lose a few friends. Please don't leave me guys... 😣

I felt a twitch. Another. Yoongi's legs began shaking, telling me that he was close. So to get him there faster, I took all of him in, nearly choking. He came in my mouth, me swallowing it all.

Teasing him a bit more, he began to get hard again.

"Jimin, I swear to god. If you do not take those pants off now, I will whoop your ass."

I began sliding off my shorts at an agonizingly slow movement and he grunted and took my shorts, shoving them down. My arms wrapped around his shoulders as he took his time in squeezing my thighs. His hands went up and landed on my butt. I let out my moans as he groped to his heart's content.

"Y—Yoongi," I whined. "P—please."

"Please what? Use your words, baby."

"Please! Ah, Yoongi please," I moaned. "Fuck me!"

"Are you sure?" He asked softly. He stopped his hands and looked me dead in the eye. I nodded. "Absolutely? There's no going back after this."

"There was no going back since I dyed my hair."

He chuckled and kissed me again before gently laying me down onto the bed. His lips trailed down and had their fun in making me squirm. All of this made me feel like I was dirtying my foster parents' image.

And it made it feel so fucking good.

Then I was entirely exposed in front of Yoongi. Quickly, I tried going for something to cover myself up with, but he caught my wrists and kissed my palms.

"You're gorgeous, Jimin. And I'm the last person you should hide from."

I blushed at the affection oozing from his words, but let my arms flop back down to the mattress. His fingers touched my bottom lip and he gave me an order of which I happily complied.

"Suck."

I released his hand with one last final lick and just now started getting nervous as his hand lowered. There was no turning back after he would start fingering me. After this, I would be his. Well, I already was since I'm his soulmate, but this is something to be done out of affection. Not out of the heat of the moment.

"W—Wait!"

"What is it?" He asked softly. "We don't need to do this, you know. Just say the words and I'll stop."

"N—No, I don't want to not do this. It's just that, this is important to me... Please just be gentle..."

"I wouldn't do it any other way," he smiled gently, his voice surrounding me in a warm veil. "I love you, Jimin."

I didn't answer because I wasn't sure if I loved him completely just yet. And I wouldn't have to answer since there would be a finger pushing into me, rendering me a mute until I let out a loud noise that would've even woke the dead.

I clapped a hand over my mouth and both of us turned our attention to the door, listening for any signs of Hoseok moving.

"We really shouldn't be doing this with hyung in the next room over."

"Well, I don't want to put my clothes back on when you're already eating my hand up so well."

I flushed darkly at this and he moved his finger. Clenching my hand tighter over my mouth, I tried quieting my noises so that only Yoongi would hear them, but I was failing drastically.