Finale

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring and a sleeping Jimin on my chest. Shutting my alarm off, I gently shook Jimin awake.

"Mmph, five more minutes," he mumbled, swatting at my hand.

"Come on, mochi. We have school today."

"Don't wanna go."

"Are you usually this stubborn in the mornings?"

"Only when I have sex with someone the night before."

I chuckled and picked Jimin up, going into the bathroom with him. He seemed very attached to the idea that he couldn't do anything because he was too sleepy, so I had to wash my hair and body as well as his, dry the both of us off, brush our hair, and blow dry his because he complained that the dye would leave quicker without it. I got dressed as he ate at the dining table, wrapped up in a robe. Did he have a spare change of clothes to wear? While the thought of him wearing my clothes was interesting, I didn't know how my clothes would fit on him. We could always go back to Hoseok's pick up some of his clothes and bring them back here. I had time to do it. Picking up my keys, I pressed a kiss to Jimin's pink hair.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to go get some of your clothes from Hoseok's. Don't go back to sleep."

"I won't," Jimin smiled, standing to kiss my cheek.

"Still don't love me?"

"Shut up and go get me clothes."

"Jeez, you sound like a girl."

"Keep that up and I'll steal half your sneakers."

"Fine, fine." I pulled on a pair of shoes and went out to my car, driving over to Hoseok's. He opened the door, shadows under his eyes. "You look like shit."

"Fuck off," he said bitterly. "I just lost my brother, God knows where he is. Now what do you want?"

"Jimin's at my place actually and needs clothes."

Hoseok perked up. "Can I see him?"

"Yes you can see him, but right now he's running around wearing my shit and he needs clothes that fit him."

"Right, of course." Hoseok let me inside and went to a closet, pulling down a duffel bag and going into Jimin's room, piling in shirts, pants, socks, pj's, and underwear. He turned back to me. "This is all I can fit right now."

"That's okay, I'll come back on the weekend and pick up the rest."

"So he's moving in with you?"

"I'm not sure."

"He's forgiven you?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well, I'll see you in a bit."

"Yeah, see you." I walked out and drove back to my apartment, handing Jimin the duffel bag. "Get dressed. We can put your clothes away after school. We'll get the rest over the weekend."

Jimin nodded going into the bedroom and coming back out in a soft gray sweater, jeans, and the shoes from yesterday. I took his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"Ready?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," he mumbled into my chest.

We got to the school and began walking in when Jimin slipped his hand in mine. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Everyone already knows I'm gay and slept with someone, so might as well come out about it."

I grinned and pulled him closer, kissing his head, slinging and arm around his shoulders. "You're so cute."