Chapter 2

AN:  And here is chapter two my lovelies!! I have literally three chapters rewritten so far so eventually chapter four will be posted soon along with another one of my works that I have been working on! Anyway please enjoy lovelies!

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon or the pictures used in the cover or at the beginning of the chapters! but I do own my OCs

Mira's POV

One thing I had picked up from my dad other than his purple hair was his sleeping habits before the whole invasion of Team Galactic or more so the reformed Team galactic, mom and dad used to tell stories to the three of us about their heroic deed, how they took down Cyrus and disbanded Team Galactic with the help of their friends and after that for a while there was peace and in that time period was where some of the best memories I had. Dad and I were the two early risers. We would spend the morning together until mom or Kairi woke up. So seeing dad already awake brought the familiar warmth that reminded me of our typical mornings. Running out the door to follow him, I smiled the smile that mom says reaches my eyes. Mom says I have my dad and just about all of my uncles wrapped around my little finger with that smile. I watched dad look down at me a bit awkwardly.

"Good morning," He said quietly my smile couldn't have widened more at his quiet greeting. Not really caring about how he would react, I threw my arms around him in a hug

"Good morning!" I said enthusiastically, a small giggle escaping my lips I felt his large hand plop lightly on my head. Again very awkwardly as if he wasn't used to such affection. I giggled more and pulled away slightly from him and grinned more.

"Can I watch you train? Pleaaaase?" I asked, giving him the puppy dog eyes that always worked on him back at home he looked down with hesitation and slowly nodded his head.

"Yay!" I said smiling happily and latched onto his hand. Both of us walked down the hallway quietly and headed outside of the Pokemon Center. We headed to a recluse area a little ways away from the Pokemon Center. I sat under a tree basking in the shade it provided, a wide smile on my face. I watched with wide eyes as dad barked orders at his Pokemon. The way he yelled at his Pokemon brought tears to my eyes. My body moved on its own as I stood up and ran toward them standing in front of them before he could scold them further

"STOP IT!" I screamed tears streaming down now flushed cheeks.

"Pokemon aren't meant to be treated the way you're treating them!" I screamed, watching him stare me down.

"Pokemon are like people! They have feelings! Just cause they can't speak a human language doesn't mean they can't understand or feel things! They are our friends, our companions!" I continued, now full on crying. I finally understood what Kairi meant when she said she had heard dad wasn't always the best trainer.

"MIRA!" I heard Kairi yell her long blue hair that usually cascaded down her back, was framing her face and cascaded down past her neck and rested on her chest. Her usual side bang covering her left eye while her right eye was visible and filled with worry. She was out of her pajamas and was wearing jeans, an army green short-sleeved shirt, with a black hooded cardigan, and light brown boots that reached her ankles adorned her small feet. To top the look she had a thin black choker and tiny black studded earrings in her ears.

"What did you think you were doing! I warned you about certain things!" Kairi yelled, facing me trying to wipe the tears out of my watery, ocean-like eyes.

"I got her, but we should head back mom is up and I'm sure she's gonna want a rundown of what I told you last night" She said glancing at dad with sad eyes and picked me up walking away leaving dad standing with his pokemon looking at him as if confused and unsure what to do. As they started to get farther away I watched dad return his Pokemon and follow after us.