Chapter Six Bonus chapter

AN: Okay guys this is like the first time I've done something like this but this is like a bonus chapter if you wish to skip it and move on to chapter six you can it will not affect the story. But anyway, yesterday was my mom's birthday and I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to her, She does so much for me, and has put up with so much of my bull crap over the years, and I'm honestly just so thankful for her she is partially the reason I was inspired to write she was always a really creative person and everyday she inspires my siblings and I to find our passions. I love my mom so much and wouldn't be the woman I am today without her so happy birthday to my mom!

Disclaimer: I do not Own Pokemon. I only own the Ocs

Age of the kids in this chapter:

Mira: 2

Emmett: 2

Kairi: 5

Ben: 5

Aurora: 5

Rai: 6

Sam: 6

Sarina: 6

Ryuu: 8

Sayuri: 8

Rose: 10

Ren: 10

Ace: 11

Cassia: 10

"Cookies are done!" Yelled an over enthusiastic Dawn who had black cat ears a black sleeveless top that hugged her curves nicely and a pink mini skirt she had black flats with pink bows on top of the flats a pink ribbon tied neatly in a pretty bow was wrapped around her neck as if to act as a collar. A pink belt held her black tail in place.

"Punch is done!" Misty and May chorused together. Misty had her long orange hair down in waves with a pearl clip in her hair. She had on a pale pink shell bra and a light blue mermaid style skirt. May had on a pink princess dress with a simple gold tiara on her head.

"Games are set up" Iris and Leaf said while walking into the kitchen. Zoey came in with a shy Lucy following close behind. Leaf was wearing a light purple sleeveless dress with espeon ears on top of her brown hair she had a pink espeon tail attached to her with a light purple belt. In the center of her forehead was red gem. Iris stood wearing a short long sleeved white ruffled topped and black skirt lolita dress with black stockings with black heels. Ontop her dark purple hair was a white ruffled headband.

"We got all the decorations and the table is set up, all that's left is to place the food and punch on the tables set up" Zoey said grinning. Zoey had on a light yellow shirt with green pants on with ears and tail the shape of a Leafeon. Lucy had a black kimono styled dress with gold designs scattered on the dress. across her forehead was a gold headband that wrapped around her head.

"It's too bad Ace, Cassia, Rose and Ren couldn't make it how are you holding up Iris, Lucy?" May asked.

"It's definitely hard not having Cassia around but Cilan and I keep busy with the restaurant with his brothers" Iris said. We all turned to Lucy whose cheeks flushed red.

"Ace is very family oriented and calls home a lot so Brock and I do miss him but like Iris said we both keep pretty busy" She said quietly.

"Hey Dawn is Maylene coming too?" Zoey asked. Dawn nodded

"Maylene and Reggie were actually kind enough to watch the kids while we set up

"Haha, they get rid of their two and wind up with nine kids" Zoey laughed causing the girls to join in on the laughter.