Chapter Ten

AN: Ok my lovelies so a lot has happened since my last update. I had a birthday in March, recently took on a job opportunity that was offered to me, and well now all this scary news about this virus going on. I hope everyone of you is safe and well. It certainly has been crazy here in my town. Anyway with this scary situation I figured I could hopefully cheer a few people up with some updates. So moving on, here is the next chapter! Oh on another Note I will be posting another story! this new story will also have many shippings. looking forward to posting you guys! I'm hoping to start scheduling updates to actually finish this one up. Anyway off you go to the story!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Pokemon the only thing I own are my OCs.

"Turtwig use tackle!" a boy that had short neat purple hair and dark blue almost black eyes yelled a grin on his tan face. A younger girl with blue hair and onyx eyes beamed

"Chimchar doge and use ember!" the girl yelled giggling.

"Ryuu, Kairi what are you doing?" A tall man with shoulder length purple hair and dark onyx eyes asked.

"We're having a Pokemon battle! Just like you dad!" Ryuu said, smiling up at the man. The man looked down at the stuffed Turtwig and Chimchar that sat in the grass. A smirk formed on the man's face as he squatted to be at eye length with the boy and girl.

"How would you like to use real Pokemon?" he asked them with his smirk still in place. Ryuu's eyes lit up and he nodded.

"Kairi! Kairi! Dad's gonna let us use real Pokemon!" Ryuu yelled lifting Kairi up and swinging her around causing her to erupt in a fit of giggles. A woman with long blue hair walked up to the three with a small toddler with short blue hair in tiny pigtails attached to her side.

"Paul.." She said in warning her pale doll-like face contorted in worry as her blue eyes met his onyx eyes.

"Dawn I'll be with them the whole time don't worry" Paul said gazing at the young woman. Dawn sighed and let a reluctant smile form on her lips before nodding her head.

"Alright, but you three don't stay out here battling too long dinner is almost ready." She said. Just as she was ready to leave the toddler in her arms squirmed reaching out for Paul.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Dawn let out a sigh before handing the small child to Paul.

"You've managed to take all three from me" Dawn said with a pout. Paul had a proud smirk on his face.

"You deserve the break go finish dinner I've got them" Paul said cradling the toddler in his arms and walking over to his two older children. Dawn smiled softly as she watched Paul with their three children a moment longer before heading inside to finish up their dinner. Paul glanced at Ryuu and Kairi. Eagerness was sparkling in their eyes causing Paul to smirk. Paul released his Pokemon. His Pokemon looked at him alert and ready to take orders but when they glanced at the eager Kairi and Ryuu their demeanor changed to happiness. Paul knew that his Pokemon adored his children just as much as Dawn and himself loved them.

"Torterra! I choose you buddy" Ryuu ran to the continent Pokemon with glee hugging the large turtle Pokemon. Kairi smiled and ran hugging each Pokemon happily then stopped at Paul's Froslass.

"Froslass can you be my partner?" Kairi asked smiling as the ice Pokemon twirled around her in glee.

"Remember to follow whatever they order you to." Paul spoke to the two Pokemon who nodded their understanding and followed Kairi and Ryuu to the field.

'Man why can't everything be as simple as it was before Ryuu went on his journey'

"Kairi!" Jennifer yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.