chapter nine

AN: I swear I was not gonna wait this long to update but work kept me busy, my laptop literally died. I dropped and cracked my phone so all I had was my tablet, and I hate using it to type on. Also along with all of that I had some serious writer's block like it was super bad I had no idea what to do, and quite honestly, this was supposed to be typed up and posted for Christmas but yeah... that didn't work out >.> sorry guys. On another note, I had a seizure a while ago. I barely remember any of it if I'm honest but I evidently scared the daylights out of my mom, Yuki, and my younger brother (dad was at work). Any who I had an E.E.G. appointment and learned that the seizure was a result to my old antidepressants that failed to be refilled on time, so I had technically stopped taking my antidepressants. Also found out the antidepressants I was taking has a side effect to cause seizures but it's a rare case and I just SO happen to be that rare case. On a brighter note I switched antidepressants and have been doing very well with them but I am however still very busy with work and will definitely try to make it up to you all for being M.I.A by typing up hopefully two chapters (if all goes to plan >..<) Anyway enjoy the chapter lovelies I love you all!

Disclaimer: I do not  own Pokemon, or any of the images used. I only own my ocs

Dawn's POV

After a good night's rest we ate breakfast, turned in our key, and headed out. On our way out we heard a girlish scream. Kairi, Mira and I whipped around and saw a girl with beautiful long platinum blond hair run toward us. I glanced at her with an eyebrow raised. The girl had a sparkly gold tube top, black skinny jeans, flashy gold dangle earrings and black high heeled shoes. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she had makeup that looked to be done by a professional. Overall she was a pretty girl almost as if she were a model or some sort of celebrity.

"Oh my gosh it's Paul Shinji!" she gushed clinging onto Paul while batting her long fake lashes. I glared at her, my face twisting in a scowl,while Paul looked rather disturbed.

"And just who are you?" I snapped. The blonde ignored my question completely and was still clinging to Paul smiling flirtingly up at him.

"The name's Cecilia, and I'm your future girlfriend!" she said happily smiling at him completely ignoring my existence. Paul finally got the clingy blond off of him before he glared at her.

"Not interested." He stated boredly causing the girl to swoon.

"Oh Paul, you're so cool!" she squealed. I rolled my eyes and glanced at Kairi and Mira the two stood off to the side looking just as annoyed as I felt. Mira had a frown on her face with her arms crossed while Kairi had a glare that could make Paul's glares seem like smiles compared to the glare that she had directed toward the obnoxious blond.

"Look, I don't have time to deal with you" he snapped causing the girl to pout.

"You could, if you ditched the band of losers here" she said running a manicured finger down his chest trying to be seductive.

"Look you over sized Mr. Mime, he said hit the road!" Kairi snapped Paul and I looked at her with wide eyes. Cecilia attempted to glare at Kairi but it didn't seem to phase her at all as she glanced up at her with an emotionless face.

"Can it, you runt you're just jealous" she snapped flipping her ponytail. Kairi's lips formed a smirk as she looked Cecelia up and down mockingly.

"Of you? Please, at least I don't need to cake my face with makeup and wear revealing clothing to make myself feel better about myself." she said with a scoff. Cecelia raised her manicured hand ready to strike Kairi who stood her ground giving Cecilia a calm expressionless face. Like a rampaging Rydon protecting its young, I stood in front of Kairi grabbing at Cecilia's wrist before her hand could make contact.