Chapter 3

AN: Okay my lovelies! I got a surprise for you....another chapter!! It was a lot sooner than I thought but here it is! I hope you all enjoy it cause literally I was fangirling a lot with this chapter.  I will try to have Chapter four out soon. I'm gonna try and update as frequent as I can. for you lovelies. anyway I managed to get all of this typed up before heading to bed it's 12:30 a.m. and I unfortunately have work tomorrow. ANYWAY enjoy the story my lovelies please comment, vote, follow my page, shoot me a message etc. (I do follow back) enjoy lovelies and goodnight. 

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon or any of the pictures used in this story, I only own My OCs. Full credit goes out to the owners of the pictures!

Ryuu's POV

I was helping Sayuri wash dishes neither one of us talked, both of us just enjoyed the silence. We had finished breakfast moments ago, and we were now cleaning up. While we did dishes the others were packing up or getting in exercise for their Pokémon. Ren offered to take Sayuri's and my Pokémon while we cleaned up. However, Celebi stayed close by. The tiny Pokémon decided to rest under the tree where my Ninetales was napping not too far away from us.

"So we are heading to Veilstone right?" Sayuri asked softly I glanced over smiling a soft smile at the shy girl and nodded causing her to blush a cherry red and look away. It amazed me how her parents were probably the loudest people I had ever met, yet Sayuri turned out to be quiet and shy. Unlike most of our group, Sayuri was an only child but always seemed to be rather close to Kairi and Mira. It was pretty safe to say that even despite the age difference Kairi was Sayuri's best friend. It made my heart swell that Sayuri loved Kairi that much, she needed it that's for sure. Especially with the whole mess Rai created between Sarina, Kairi and himself. I really didn't know all the details but I did know that it was tense between the three and I had overheard Rai talking to Sam, Sarina's twin, that he had feelings for Sarina but also felt something for Kairi.

"Yea, I figure if we go through route 11, we can make it to Celestic town and then Veilstone from there," I said softly putting away the now dry dishes.

"Ryuu, what if we run into your parents or your uncle along the way?" She asked quietly I looked down in thought.

"Well...I don't think time travel is really unheard of but I'm sure they'd still be shocked especially how much I look like my father" I said with a sigh she nodded in understanding. I stood up smiling at her and offered my hand for her to take causing her to blush but take it without hesitation.

"Come on Ninetales, Celebi we're done," I said to the relaxed fox Pokémon. It stood up lazily and followed behind us closely as we made our way back to where we had set up camp. Rai was with Sam sitting around obviously waiting for the others to come back.

"Once Sarina, Rose, and Ren get back We're heading out," I said glancing at Sam and Rai. Sam rolled his dark red eyes scoffing lightly.

"Well, that may be awhile I overheard Sarina and Rose squealing about contest moves and you know how they get," Sam said I nodded smirking Sarina had definitely taken after both her mother and father when it came to contests. However Sam never really connected with contests and instead did Gym battles. I let out a snicker the two people who get enveloped in contest moves were together. I knew that Sam was irritated and didn't want to stay in Eterna Forest more than he had to.

"You think your sister is bad? Rose is much worse and because she's been in the contest game longer I'm sure she puts up more of a challenge to Sarina," I said smirking

"Your entire family is competitive though" Rai spoke up laughing. He wasn't wrong Rose and Ren despite both of them going different paths made their journey a personal competition between the two, who could evolve their Pokémon first, how strong their Pokémon could grow, who got their ribbons or gym badges first and the list went on. But looking at the two, one could tell despite their competitive nature the twins held an unbreakable bond. Sometimes the two would drag Kairi and me in their competitions. But unlike how my father's training was back in the day everything was done in good fun. Uncle Reggie had once told me that dad was a whole other trainer compared to the man he was now though not much has changed, Despite having mom, I could tell he still had trouble expressing emotions and affection toward us especially toward Kairi. I felt sad the day she came out telling dad she wanted to do Contests. Dad hadn't known how to take the news. Obviously, he had nothing against contests cause our mother still did them from time to time but maybe he expected so much more from Kairi like he had in me. I used to overhear dad brag that I was a prodigy in the making when it came to gym battles. You could hear the pride when he talked about me, and in his own way, I knew he was proud of Kairi not that he made it super obvious. With that said Kairi began to distance herself from me and made it an obsession to gain the approval that she unknowingly already had, from our father. Along with his awkward way of showing affection he actually treated his Pokémon a lot better. His Pokémon seemed to adore Mira though but I could tell they all had a soft spot for the three of us, Torterra especially. Moments later Ren was the first to show up Rose in his arms with Sarina not far behind him a worried look on her face. I quickly stood up running over to the three