~Prolouge~

According to legend, long ago, there was a Monkey King named Sun Wukong. Though he had great powers, he was also a great trouble maker.

And when he broke the law of the Heavens, the Jade Emperor would have no more.

The Monkey King defeated the Heavenly Army, and wanted to become a God, known as the Great Sage.

Buhhda didn't like like his defiance against the Heavens, and denied him entry.

Ever since that fateful day, Sun Wukong has been imprisoned under the Moutain of Five Elements. He has been there for 500 years.

Liuer, only 2 years old at this point in time, began reaching for the Sun Wukong doll, being held by his father, causing Courtney, only 9 years old, to chuckle/giggle. Courtney here had been adopted into this little family when she was about the age of 7.

"That's right; The Great Sage will keep you safe." Liuer's father tells them, holding the doll. "There, there, you can have it." He says, then, hands Liuer the doll. "And one day, he will return." He finishes.

"Maybe Liuer and I will be the one's to release him!" Courtney exclaims enthusiastically, huge smile on her face, eyes seeming to sparkle alittle. Her father chuckles and just says, "Maybe."

Liuer's family are having to travel up a moutain with various others, when the wheel on their cart comes off, almost causing it to fall off the moutain.

Liuer's mother then looked down at her son and daughter to see if they were okay to find Liuer was sleeping and Courtney was still sitting next to her. "He's so cute.." Courtney mumbles, smiling at her sleeping 'brother', happy he's okay.

"It was just a little scare.."

Next thing they all knew, they were all ambushed by some moutain trolls.

"Go back down the mountain!" Liuer's father exclaims towards his wife and daughter, hoping they would be able to get down to safety in time. Liuer's mother starts heading down the moutain with Liuer still in her arms, Courtney not to far behind.

But that was when a moutain troll jumps out in front of them. Another moutain troll notices this, and tries to catch up to the other one, when Liuer's father starts fighting it off, hoping that would by his family some time to get to safety, though he himself couldn't get to safety..

Now Liuer's mother and Courtney were surrounded by moutain trolls.

"What are we going to do, Mother?" Courtney asks, looking up at her Mother, sounding scared. Liuer, not understanding what's going on, just smiles up at his mother, reaching out for her, still holding the Sun Wukong doll from earlier.

This gives Liuer's mother the idea to keep holding onto Liuer, grabs Courtney's hand, and jumps off the side of the moutain, escaping the moutain trolls.

Now, we're down stream, where an old monk is drinking water from said stream when he hears children crying. "What is that?" He looks up to see them floating down the stream on a piece of wood. Courtney sobbing, but trying to calm Liuer down.

To see if they were okay, he goes over to them. "Come here, children." He says, sounding worried. Liuer starts calming down and stops crying, Courtney eventually stops crying as well. Liuer sneezes then starts getting sleepy.

"Thank you for this blessing." The old monk says, before taking the children under his wing as raises them as his own.