Chapter 5

[A/N: Before we continue on with this chapter, I'd just like to point out I'm not very good at typing out fight scenes, but I tried my best!]

All of a sudden, they all hear a rumbling noise in the distance, from behind them. This causes all three of them to turn and look behind them to see what it was, to see it was a rock/boulder monster. "Stop right there, Sun Wukong! I, the Moutain Lord, was created to make sure you would not escape!"

"You? Come on. You dumb pile of rocks, I'm no ordinary monkey. This doesn't have to get ugly." Sun Wukong threatens the Moutain Lord. The Moutain Lord laughs at this. Courtney begins shielding/protecting Liuer, not wanting him to get hurt.

"You may have broken your chains, but that doesn't mean you're still not bound!" Sun Wukong clenched his fists at being told this. Courtney happenes to notice this and how upset he looks.

"Now, you're just an ordinary, stinking monkey!" The Moutain Lord finishes with, Sun Wukong obviously not happy about this. "I can't wait to crush you!"

The Moutain Lord, Liuer, and Courtney then notice Sun Wukong made a run for it. "Come back here, you coward!" The Moutain Lord yells out, jumping to where he ends up in front of Sun Wukong. He gasps as the Moutain Lord tries to crush him, when he jumps out of the way, only to get hit when the Moutain Lord swung another punch towards him, but this doesn't stop Sun Wukong. That's when the thing on his wrist starts acting up and hurting him again. Liuer and Courtney notice a boulder about to crush them, so Courtney pushes him and herself out of the way just in time.

The Moutain Lord and Sun Wukong continue fighting, Liuer and Courtney trying to stay safe and watch while all that was going on. As Sun Wukong is sent flying up into the air, something on The Moutain Lord catches his attention. "The spell that gave him life.." This gives him an idea, but before he can act upon it, he get punched and sent flying and hitting a boulder, causing Liuer and Courtney to gasp, even more worried for him then they were before.

"This day.. Is not getting better..." Sun Wukong just states to himself out loud, shaking off the dirt from his fur.

The Moutain Lord then starts charging at him. Sun Wukong had to think fast. That's when he started running. Running towards a cliff.

He ends up jumping off said cliff, but uses a chain to catch himself on a tree limb to bring him back up and onto the Moutain Lord, causing him to try to throw Sun Wukong off. He does end up jumping off the Moutain Lord, to end up pushing against one of his hands, Sun Wukong now dangerously close to the cliff's ledge.

By this point, Liuer and Courney have caught up to them to see what was going on, causing them to gasp in surprise, when they noticed the same thing Sun Wukong did earlier. Liuer puts the baby carrier down, so he can try to get onto the Moutain Lord and take it off, but not without some help from his sister.

"Stay right here." Liuer tells the baby girl. "We'll be right back, okay?" Courtney says be fore they both start running towards and jumping onto the Moutain Lord, hoping this'll help Sun Wukong. This starts to distract the Moutain Lord, so Sun Wukong now has a chance to do something- he decides to throw the Moutain Lord off the cliff, with Liuer and Courtney still on the him. Before Sun Wukong could walk away, it turns out the Moutain Lord still has a hold of his chains, causing him to almost down with the Moutain Lord, when he grabbed a vine on the side of the cliff.

While the Moutain Lord tries to attack him, Sun Wukong notice Liuer and Courtney take the spell off him. "The spell! Look!" Liuer exclaims, pointing to it. This causes the Moutain Lord to explode, then Liuer and Courtney end up falling to the bottom of the cliff.