Chapter 4

Liuer and Courtney finally managed to catch up to Sun Wukong somehow.

"Great Sage, we need your help getting home!" Liuer yells out to him, hoping he'll help them. "These kids again?" Sun Wukong mumbles to himself.

"Liuer, I'm sure the Great Sage has more important things to do right now than help us.." Courtney tries explaining to him, while Liuer is trying to safely get down off a rock.

Sun Wukong chuckles slightly at this, but uses them being distracted as a chance to hide from them. He then chuckles to himself, thinking they won't be able to find him until Liuer sneaks up next to him. "So, will you help us find a way home?" Liuer asks, looking up at him, smiling.

"Liuer, what did I just say?" Courtney asks, sounding slightly irritated since he doesn't seem to listen. "I apologize, Great Sage, for my brother's behaviour.." Courtney mumbles an apology, slightly looking down. Sun Wukong just sighs and says, "Come on then." With that, he starts walking off.

Liuer and Courtney end up following his lead. "Wait!" Liuer says, catching up to him, Courtney just walking behind them. "That's okay, we can just hang out with you til we find our way back. This is gonna be great!" Liuer says. Sun Wukong stops dead in his tracks, noticing they're distracted again and jumps up onto a cliff.

"If we're traveling together, you two better keep up!" He yells down at them.

Liuer and Courtney look around for a way to get up the cliff. Sun Wukong just laughs, thinking there's no way they could catch up to him now.

"Liuer, it's okay- we'll just find our own way back home, okay?" Courtney tells her brother, but he wasn't gonna have it that way. They find a way to catch up with Sun Wukong once again. "Great Sage?" Liuer speaks up, catching his attention. Sun Wukong turns to see Liuer and Courtney, obviously surprised yet again.

"Did you use your powers to do that?" Liuer asks him. Sun Wukong then looks around to see how they could've caught up to him again. "Cause, you know, I thought maybe you could teach my sister and I some magic skills?" He pleads. Courtney just sighs, knowing her brother is gonna continue to bother the Great Sage with questions. Sun Wukong then just groans and explains, hoping he'll then be quiet, "Listen up, shortie, this stuff is not easy to teach." He begins to walk off yet again. "Liuer, let's just find out own way back home and leave the Great Sage alone." Courtney tries pleading with Liuer.

Unfortunately, this doesn't stop him, because Liuer runs to catch back up with Sun Wukong. Courtney just sighs and walks over to them.

"Okay than. What about an easy trick? This'll be great!" Liuer starts rambling, before climbing up onto a rock up ahead.

"My new teacher- Sun Wukong! The King of the Monkeys can't be beat! And also immortal, so you can protect us! But the coolest thing you can do is leap over clouds!" Liuer rambles, sounding very happy and excited, to which Courney just giggles/chuckles at this. Sun Wukong just walks by him, hands behind his head. Liuer climbs off the rock and sneaks up behind Sun Wukong. "You can make clones from your hair..." Liuer says, before pulling a hair off Sun Wukong. "..By blowing it." He then blows said hair out of his hand.

"Liuer!" Courtney says, trying to scold him, hoping that would stop him.

"Watch it!" Sun Wukong exclaims, also sounding as if he's trying to scold Liuer, but Liuer didn't notice they were trying to scold him.

"How come nothing happened?" Liuer asks, ignoring what is sister and the Great Sage said. "Oh, I almost forgot! There's one more thing!" Liuer exclaims as Sun Wukong tries walking away again. "Do you have your power pole?" Liuer asks, causing Sun Wukong to stop dead in his tracks, body becoming tense/stiff.

Courtney, noticing this, tries to signal to Liuer to stop with the questions, with no success. "And is it true you can shrink it so small to the size of a tooth pick?" Liuer continues to ask questions, causing Sun Wukong to groan in annoyance. "Well, is it true, Great Sage?"

"Liuer, I think it's best you stop asking him questions now.." Courtney tries telling him, only to be ignored.

"Oh, I'm remember! You hide it in your ear! Let me see it! Is it in there? I'd love to hold it!" Liuer rambles on causing Sun Wukong to lose it an snap at him. "Ugh, you need to be quiet! You won't stop taking, will you?! I can't even think- my head's gonna explode! Please, be quiet, okay?!"

"Okay..." Liuer responds with.

Courtney sighs with relief, but before she could apologize to Sun Wukong for Liuer's actions again, Liuer tries to speak up and say, "But is-?" "No more questions, okay?"

"Okay... So, when can I start asking questions again?" Liuer asks, ignoring the fact he was just asked to stop asking questions. Before Courtney could apologize for Liuer's actions this time, Sun Wukong punches a tree.

"Woah.." Courtney says quietly, not wanting to piss Sun Wukong off more than he is now. "Woah! So cool!" Liuer exclaims. "Hey, how'd you do that? Does your hand hurt? Could you teach me to do that?" Liuer starts asking more questions, walking next to Sun Wukong, on Wukong's right side. Courtney begins walking next to Sun Wukong on Wukong's left side.

"I give up.." Sun Wukong finally says. "Again, sorry about my brother, Great Sage.." Courtney apologizes again, with a small, shy smile on her face.

"Tell me about your greatest battle!" Liuer exclaims, wanting to know more about the Great Sage, since he was his hero.
"Well, there was a very annoying boy.." Sun Wukong tells him.
"He sounds terrible!" Liuer exclaims, unaware the Great Sage was talking about him, causing Courtney to chuckle slightly at this. Sun Wukong notices this, but continues explaining his 'greatest battle' to Liuer. "Oh, he was. Never stopped talking."
"Where did you get your powers?" Liuer asks. "I ate some magic bananas." Sun Wukong responds sarcastically. Liuer didn't pick up on the sarcasm, but Courtney did, causing her to chuckle again.