Chapter 13

~Evil Lord's Hideout~

"Today, before the eclipse, we will finally taste the fruits of our labor! Rejoice! Receive immortality!" The Evil Lord begins explaining, getting all the mountain trolls really excited.

"By harnessing the power of the pure souls of 100 children! My quest for eternal life has ironically come to an end! I will be unstoppable!"

As all of this is going on, one of the mountain trolls sees something moving. It was Liuer and Courtney trying to sneak into the hideout. The moutain troll looks away for a second, but when he looks back suspiciously, Liuer and Courtney are already going up the stairs to the platform and to where the children are being held.

This mountain troll follows them, planning on stopping them, but lost sight of them. Turns out Liuer and Courtney found places to hide.

Confused, the mountain troll wonders which tunnel they could've went down when he got hit in the head with a stalactite. He gets up, and runs down on of the tunnels. Liuer then jumps down where he was hiding to get stuck in the floor board.

While he tries to get unstuck, with help from his sister, the two mountain trolls from the Inn find them, the female one getting really close to them. Before Courtney could do anything, Liuer hits the mountain troll.

"Think you're a tough guy, huh? You'll have to do better than that!" The female mountain troll taunts.

Liuer gets ready to hit her again, when she gets hit with someone's bo staff.

It was Shifu!

Shifu then fights off and knocks out the moutain troll, causing that mountain troll to drag the other down with him when he fell right into the cauldron below.

"Liuer, Courtney, are you alright?!" Shifu asks them, obviously worried.

Liuer and Courtney are obviously happy to see him. "Shifu!" They yell out in unison. "Why are you here?" Courtney asks, helping Liuer get unstuck. "I only had to search Heaven and Earth for you two! If we ever get out of here, you two have to promise to be good from now on!" Shifu exclaims to them both. "Don't worry! We promise we'll cook and clean for you!" Liuer promises, looking up at Shifu. Shifu looks at him with disbelief and says, "You can't lie to a monk, you know. It's bad for your karma."

Shifu tries to help Courtney get Liuer unstuck when the wood breaks through underneath them, causing them to fall towards the cauldron.

Luckily, they all manage to grab onto something. "Shifu, Courtney, look!"

Turns out it was what was holding all the children. "You found all the children!" Shifu exclaims. That's when they swing around and start knocking around the platforms and mountain trolls.

"Why are you just standing around?!" The Evil Lord asks angrily, turning towards the mountain trolls behind him. Not wanting to upset the Evil Lord, they all begin to try to catch Liuer, Courtney, and Shifu.

Then, what was carrying all the children gets knocked into the Evil Lord, into some moutain trolls, rolls to the edit of the cave, and onto another platform outside.

Liuer and Courtney are the first to get up. Then, they go over to help up Shifu. "Shifu!" They exclaims in unison, before hearing a noise behind them. Turns out it was the baby girl!

"You're okay!" They exclaim happily, but then they notice she looks scared/upset. They look up to see what was upsetting her, to see what looked to be an eclipse.

"It's the moon! We're running out of ti-!" Before the moutain troll could finish, the Evil Lord cuts him off by putting his hand on the moutain troll's mouth.