Chapter 6

~In a far away cave, in a place unknown to most~

It would seem as though the Mouatin Trolls were sent by someone to take the children and go after Sun Wukong...

"I suppose you could say the Moutain Lord has hit rock bottom. Luckily for you, I still haven't unleashed the Dragon Guardian." He explains, talking to himself. Though, he was disappointed that the Moutain Trolls didn't do their job.

"Your Highness, it's not our fault- He's no ordinary monkey. He's Sun Wukong!" One of the moutain trolls told him.

"Since I'm so generous, I'll give you one last chance. But this time, no monkeying around!" He then turns two of the moutain trolls into humans- one male, one female.

~Back With Liuer, Courtney, and Sun Wukong~

Liuer and Courtney had just woken up from being knocked out to see Sun Wukong was cooking a huge fish over a fire. They then look over at Sun Wukong. "Uh, Great Sage?" Liuer asks, voice sounding alittle shaky.

He then sees the baby girl. "You're here too! I thought we lost you." Liuer cries out happily. Courtney's motherly instincts caused her to go see if she was hurt or anything, to find the baby girl was just fine. They look over at Sun Wukong, to find him trying to hoist a boulder up over his right hand, most likely to get what's on his wrist off. Before Courtney could say or do anything to maybe help him, Liuer starts talking. "...The last thing I remember was..."

"I think we just ended up landing into the water." Courtney just tells Liuer, sounding alittle unsure.

"Okay..." Sun Wukong mumbles to himself. "Oh! I know!" Liuer exclaims, surprising Sun Wukong, which causes him to have the boulder land on his foot. Courtney notices the pain he's in, "Great Sage..?" She begins saying, walking over to him, til she's cut off by Liuer, who runs over to Sun Wukong himself, "Great Sage!"

Sun Wukong then pretends he's not hurt, hoping Liuer doesn't catch on, now knowing Courtney already knows. "I wanted to say.. Thank you for saving us.." Liuer tells him, leaning on the rock, causing the pain in Sun Wukong's foot to be worse. So he doesn't let it slip he is in pain, he starts eating part of the fish. He then hands over the piece in his hand to Liuer, "Here."

"Oh, no, I can't eat that! I'm vegetarian! My sister and I both are." Liuer explains to him, hoping not to offend Sun Wukong in anyway. "You are?" Sun Wukong asks, sounding confused. "Yeah, you see, 'Granddad' is a monk, so we don't eat meat. He's name is Fa Min, and I'm Shin Liuer."

"Just eat it!" Sun Wukong exclaims, still holding piece of fish towards Liuer. "If you're a monk, how did you and your sister end up here?" He asks.

"Its because of those horrible trolls!" Liuer says, getting of the boulder, distracted to what Sun Wukong was doing. "They kidnapped children, so, we ran away from them, but they kept chasing us." Liuer explains, walking over to the baby girl. This gives Sun Wukong a chance to lift up the boulder. "We kept running and ended up here."

"Are you okay?" Courtney asks Sun Wukong quietly. "Oh, uh, yeah, I'm alright..." He replies quietly, obviously lying, but before Courtney could say anything in response, "And now we're lost." Liuer finishes, skipping a rock on the water. Happy with how many times the rock skipped on the water, he ends up kicking another rock. Instead of going into the water, it heads straight towards Liuer. He dodges it, resulting in Sun Wukong catching it with just two fingers, only to have the boulder to land back on his foot.

"Wait, what's the big deal? We don't need to be afraid anymore, cause you're here to protect us!" Liuer exclaims happily, punching the boulder lightly. "Who's gonna protect me from you, kid?" Sun Wukong responds, making Liuer confused and causing Courtney to chuckle nervously.

"Once we get off this moutain, we go our separate ways, okay?" Sun Wukong explains, lifting the boulder of his foot yet again, not sounding very happy. "Then how will you teach me?" Liuer asks, sounding upset at this. Then they look over to see that the baby girl had climbed onto the big fish. "Careful!" Courtney cries out, motherly instincts kicking back in, running over to her, sounding worried. "You'll slip and fall!" Liuer cries out, also sounding worried.

Since Sun Wukong had gotten the vine stuck around his wrist, instead of the boulder landing on his foot when it came back down to the ground, it launched him into the air, sending him flying and hitting a tree limb.

"Great Sage!" Liuer and Courtney exclaim, about to run over to help.

"No, I'm safer up here..." Sun Wukong tells them weakly. Liuer and Courtney look back over to the baby to see she's eating at the fish. "So, you like sushi, huh?" Liuer jokes, causing himself and Courtney to laugh.

That's when something does by them, catching their attention. "Liuer, stay behind me..." Courtney urges her brother as they go to investigate what caused the noise. They end up finding an old temple. "Great Sage! We found a temple!" Liuer yells out to Sun Wukong, annoying the Great Sage more than he already was.

They both go inside to see if it's safe to stay there for the night, so they wouldn't have to stay outside. Turns out statues of the Four Heavenly Kings and some other kinds of statues were inside. Liuer picks a candle off the ground and sets it back into the table. He then blows some dust off the table, causing a 'statue' to sneeze. This surprises Liuer and Courtney, causing them to look up to see who did sneeze. It was someone who looked to be the Buddha? Then he ran out of the temple. "Great Sage!" Liuer yells out, causing Sun Wukong to fall out of the tree he was in and onto the ground, coming face to face with the 'Buddha statue'.

"The Buddha statue came to life!" Liuer yells out. Turns out the 'Buddha' just wanted the fish. "I bless you." He says, obviously disguising his voice for some reason. "Buddha told me to take this fish as an offering. So stay back- the fish is Buddha's now!" He exclaims, trying to sound threatening.

Then, all of a sudden, the bay girl comes out of the fish's mouth, causing him to freak out. Liuer and Courtney run over to get her back to see the Buddha now had a pig nose, then turned into a pig yokai. After that, he starts eating away at the fish.

Courtney uses this chance to get the baby girl off him. "Ah, he was a Buddha a second ago! Don't you dare try anything, you monster!" Liuer threatens him. He then points over at Sun Wukong, who seemed to be walking away.

"That's the Great Sage; Sun Wukong!"