CHAPTER 1:"MEETING"

JACKSON'S POV

"Today was a sunny day. But everything's "Boring". So I decided to go to the park to have some peace cause last night there was some loud party in the neighborhood."

"I went to the park and sat on a bench and feel the cold breeze touch my skin."

I was enjoying the silence until I heard sobs not too far from where I am sitting at.

"I decided to follow the sobs until I saw a pretty guy crying on the bench"
"Are you ok?".. "why are you crying?" I said as I sat beside him.

"My bf and I had a break up", he said.
"Why did you two broke up?."

"H-he cheated o-on me with another guy" He said.

Mark's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Honey I'm home!" I said as I set down the groceries I bought on the table.

"Jinyoung?"

As I walk up the stairs I heard noises in our bedroom."j-jinyou-ah~"
What was that? I thought to myself.
"Is he watching porn? I started to panic as I heard more moans coming out of our room. "No he can't be cheating on me right?". My thoughts ran down the drain when I opened the door and saw jinyoung hovered over some guy who was a moaning mess.

"J-jinyoung? Who's that guy?"
The boy under my bf's body said and pointed to me.

jinyoung turned his head around with a nervous and scared expression.
"M-mark?!" He said with a surprised expression shown on his face.

"How could you!"I said as tears was streaming down my face. "I-i can explain babe..." he said while going to me."No! I know everything now jinyoung you don't have to explain!"
"But mark bab-" we're done jinyoung.
I said cutting him off.

"What?!"

I said we're done!. I said as I was already heading to the door while wiping my tears that can't stop falling from my eyes.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Back to Jackson's POV

"Oh... I'm sorry" I said to him
"You have nothing to feel sorry about,and thank you for listening to me, I feel a bit better now." He said that made me smile. How could someone cheat on this beautiful man?
That guy's a total bastard..

"Hey what's ur name hm?" I said to the beautiful man beside me.
"I-im Mark and you are?" He said to me. " I'm jackson.

 " I'm jackson

Ok so that was chapter 1 hope you liked it! Have a nice day!😘💕