SORRY AGAIN...

So I am very sorry again. I just got a message from my friend that she will kill herself and I was a bit frightened. She is ASHLEY.. Ashley, if your reading this. I may not explain it on our own language but I'm sorry... ok I know that your tired of me saying sorry to you and making promises that I just always break. But I'm sorry. I already sent you a message and I hope that I'm not too late. If you really did it then.. I'm sorry.. I'm the who is to blame.. not you.. please forgive me.. even if you decided not to be friends anymore.. I'm ok with it.. please understand.. thank you.. And I'm sorry.

Sorry for the readers that got disturbed by this.. I hope she didn't do it.. please pray for her..

And also.. I know I didn't update yesterday and I didn't update today.. I'm sorry for that.. I promised you guys that I will but I broke it.. maybe that's why she didn't like me to be friends with her. Cause I always break my promises to her. That's why no one really likes me.

Thanks for reading this I know its just a waste of time but anyways.. sorry again.
And have a- (its not really a good day today)

Bye..

[CHANGE MOODS..]

{Edited: so thank you for 400+ READS!.. so I've been working on chapter 11 that I didn't get to finish cause my mom took my phone away from me.. but I was clever enough to get it back from the drawer.. haha.. I didn't really know where to put this so I put it here.. that's all bye!}