CHAPTER 12:"I MISS MY PARENTS"

SO I'M SO SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING.. AND THANK U VERY MUCH FOR 600+ READS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A BIT BORING CAUSE MARK'S JUST GONNA MEET UP WITH HIS PARENTS AFTER MANY YEARS.. THAT'S ALL HOPE U ENJOY!

Mark's pov

We were now back from our so called double date. I was really happy that we can hang out together with my friends on a date but jinyoung took the chance to ruin it.. I hate him. Why does he have to ruin everything.

as I plopped myself on the couch, Jackson seemed to notice my change of act.

"Hmm.. Markie is something wrong?? Didnt you like our date?" He asked me with worry plastered all over his face.

"No.. No. I'm ok. I liked our date so much don't worry.. It's just Jinyoung.. I met him a while ago and it made me a bit uncomfortable and mad.. I think he's stalking us.."

"What did he do? Did he hurt you?? " He asked worriedly.

"No, he didn't hurt me don't worry. I know I burned him by being sassy.." He chuckled lightly.

"That's my markie"

-

I'm so happy that Jackson is here with me.. But something's missing.. I know that this may sound a bit childish but I still need my parent's agreement in our relationship.. Last time I introduced jinyoung to my family, it became a mess.. Dad didn't approved and mom was judging jinyoung so much. I know I was stupid at that time that I caused my parents and I to separate. I was stupid that I stayed with jinyoung.. If I followed my parents I wouldnt be hurt by jinyoung, but I'm just so stupid! I miss my mom.. I miss my dad.. I miss them so much! For all this years when jinyoung was hurting me by cheating on me, that's when I realized that I was wanting my parent's love and care.. I hope they forgive me and come back here in Korea again..

..Several weeks later..

Third person's POV

Mark was driving on the road heading towards the store to by some groceries for them. Then suddenly his phone rang. The thought of Jackson calling him to come back home because he misses him made a smile to his face. When he answered the call he was surprised that the voice who welcomed him wasn't Jackson. It was a familiar voice of a woman that he missed so much.'his mom'.

"H-hello.. Is this mark?" She asked stuttering at her own words

"M-mom?!" Mark was so happy that his mom called him after all the years that had passed. His eyes became teary but he tried to control it and still tried to focus on the road.

"My son.. "

"M-mom! I missed you so much! "

"Me too honey"

"How's your life going with jinyoung? Is he hurting you honey? "

"Mom.. Jinyoung and I broke up already.. And I have a new bf!!"

"Mom.. Pls tell dad I'm sorry.. I should've followed your decision.."

His mother just sighed and said.
"Don't be sorry honey if you didn't stayed with jinyoung and broke up with him you wouldnt meet your new bf.. Right?.."

"But still mom"

"No, it's ok.. And honey.. Why did you break up with jinyoung?"

"He was using me and he was cheating on me mom.. He has kids already mom.."

"Hmm.. Don't worry honey.. I knew that jinyoung is a bad person that's why we're so against you honey but don't worry I understand that you picked him because you love him so much.. "

"But not any more mom.. Jackson's the one I love now and you and dad 0f course! "

"Aww that's so sweet honey! I have good news for you! We're coming back home! "

"R-really mom?! "

"Uhuh.. Make sure to invite your new bf at our house tomorrow!!"

"Of course mom!! "

Then they both hanged up..

Mark realized that he was way ahead of the store because of their long conversation that he went too far from where he is going.. He enjoy talking to his mom.. He really missed her and he was really eager to see his parents tomorrow! he turned back and went to the store to buy the groceries..

.. A few minutes later..

Mark was back from the store and Jackson immediately hugged him.

"Why did you come so late?? I'm so hungry baby that I want to eat you already!" Jackson said making mark blush.

"Haha I'll tell you later and since your hungry already help me put this groceries down and then help me cook dinner!"

-

When their already having their delicious dinner mark decided to tell Jackson that his mom called him earlier and that she wanted to meet him.

"Jackson.."

"Hmm?"

"Mom called me earlier.."

"Ssi tid?!" (Ssibal😅)

Mark just chuckled

"Uhuh.. She told me that they were coming back! And that she wanted to meet you.."

"Hmm.. That's ok for me, I always wanted to meet your parents.. I know their gonna be handsome and beautiful just like you.."

Mark blushed again.

"Stop it with those.. It sounds so cheesy.. Any ways I'm a bit nervous about my dad.. I hope he likes you.. "

"I'm sure he will. Who cant resist to like this handsome Jackson Wang huh?"

Both of them just laughed and continue to eat their dinner.

I'm so sorry again for not updating! My mom is just so commanding that she made me do this and that and these and those that I didn't had the time to update

I'm so sorry again for not updating! My mom is just so commanding that she made me do this and that and these and those that I didn't had the time to update.  And tnx again for 600+ reads! I really appreciate it! I appreciate every one who reads this.. Tnx for reading!

Have a nice day! ❤😘💕